Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blockchain Shop

Grab this app! This is the second store I've used their service and would highly recommend. It's a must that you email every customer asking for a review. Add this to your store and thank us later!

Check ours out: www.blockchainshop.io

Rugged Air

Love this app! It makes it so easy for customers to leave a review that they actually do it! Setup is quick and painless and it has many settings to customize for your use. I've only had to contact support once and they answered quickly (even over the holidays) and had a really simple solution to my question. We run this on all 3 of our Shopify stores and I would recommend it for everyone!

Mkorganico

Great Plug-in! Done a great job by gaining trust from customers. :)

Root Spring

The support team is quick, responsive and proactive. It only took 4 days with this team for the Product Reviews on Google Shopping Product Listing to show up! Their continual improvements to the app are aligned to any store that is looking to grow. Product Reviews Addon makes constant improvements and take constant feedback on their app. 10/10 recommend!

Andes Shop

i like it..i love it...i used it...

Besttoys916

Seems to look great. I will know more soon. I have just started using this Free App.

Freyrs

AWESOME SUPPORT! Awesome app!

Taterpal

Such a cute idea - Love it!!!

Ballet Gift Shop 2

We're gaining lots of valuable feedback from our customers with this app. It makes is super easy for customers to write their review directly in the email it sends. Since we have lots of SKUs, this is very valuable for us because customers are not going to seek out the product on our website as readily. Thanks!

Cuts Clothing

We've been using Stamped Reviews Addon for several months and the experience has been fantastic!

Tommy and Rachelle from the Stamped team are always available to answer our questions and get the review pages on our site to match our brand perfectly!

Would certainly recommend!