Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Burgabox

Best review app on Shopify. I signed up 6 months ago and Tommy is always available right away and helps us customize the app to our liking. A++++

Freedomravewear

Easily the best review app we have used. We used to be on the Yotpo Powerhouse plan and hands down Stamped.io is 100 times better. We have had more reviews in the 1 month since launch than the 8 months of Yotpo. The cost is totally worth it.

Customer service is top notch and helped us get setup immediately. Definitely give this app a try.

Swag Hair

amazing product - would def recommend

Hampton And Astley

Great service for the past few years! Fast response
Great app and helpful team! Highly recommend!!!!

Buytemplates

Great app, including the side drawer reviews widget.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Thepeoplesponcho

great app! easy to use and easy to format.
good work

Bellanaturale

Super app and super the customer service! they help me to solve immediatly one trouble I created.

Hand In Pocket

Love this app! So easy, my customer's love it www.handinpocket.com

Tech8 Co Nz

great system love it ! Great that we can socially proof out products now

Sola Skincare

Tommy & Rachelle simply have the best customer service. They are super quick to respond, happy, helpful, and always go the extra mile. I love all the amazing features of Stamped and when I think of amazing customer service, the team at Stamped are at the top of the list. Thank you thank you!