Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Cherishbaby

Great app for reviews. Good customization options and haven't yet had any need to contact support. Documentation is good.

Santiagodecompostela

5 star for this plugin. Got tons of reviews from users, that helped me generate more sales as a result of this. Highly recommended.

Scottish And Irish Store

Easy to use and have had an increase in customer reviews since installing this app!

Lean Garments

I've never seen such a dedication to customer service than from Stamped.io, not to mention the app is as you would expect, the best review app for Shopify out there.

Beso Hair

love this app. works really well on our website -
www.besohair.com.au

would love to add more design element to the emails though. this will really increase conversions.

Spice Pharm

Stamped.io has done an excellent reviews app at a fraction of the price of Yotpo. The feature sets are really customizable! We imported from our prior reviews provider without a problem.

The review drawer and the carousel look great! I integrated the reviews widget on my index page, all product pages, and the cart.

When I needed to customize the look-&-feel, Stamped's support responded within a few hours with the style & feature info I needed...correct on the first pass!

Thank you for such a great reviews app and team!

REVIEW UPDATE: Stamped.io is on top of it! They've added awesome new features and have improved their email deliverability thru enhanced SPF/DKIM support.

REVIEW UPDATE: Stamped.io is now supported inside of Zipify Pages!!! Looks great!

Babygiftbox Com Au

Fantastic App. Support has been wonderful and very helpful. Very easy to implement. Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to capture reviews from customers. Awesome work guys!

Myfamilybuilders

The support team of this app is world first class. They kept helping me until I was happy with the implementation of their service on my page, I asked a lot of customizations on the code to be honest and they did never stop helping me until I was happy. All the onboarding happened in less than 2hrs. AMAZING!

Dopeboo

These guys were great to deal with. Really responsible and great at helping out with questions - better than a lot of groups! Product also works well and gets us good solid reviews and is a massive time saver in this area. Thank you!

Teezzit

Great, easy to use app with fantastic support!