Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Good Cubed Development

Great program, can manage a lot of different aspects of reviews. Support is fantastic.

Le Cochon Truffier

Seamless installation, very intuitive and easy : you have a perfectly working reviews request and reminder process in no time.
Plus the staff is great and support is flawless!
A must-have.

Axistango 3

I had an inquiry that the app team answered quickly and to my satisfaction. The app is performing well, it does exactly what I need it to do and I am pleased with the performance, results, and client service. The best apps perform so that you can have them installed and then forget about them while you are going about your daily business, in my case www.axistango.com. This app behaves just like that, and I'm happy with it and the team. Recommended!

Corner Alchemy Apothecary 2

thanks. easy to set up. lets see if it turns into more reviews and sales!

Nestz Com Au

Great Apps for startups and even better as you grow!

Myatts Fields Cocktails

Not just a brilliant app delivering a critical service to our website, but also an amazing level of support when I needed it. Thanks! This is a must-have.

Sat Nam Babe

easy to use and definitely adds a lot of credibility to my products! as a new company, i also really appreciate that there is a free option available.

Puffin Patchwork

Very pleased with this app - it works well, and I've received many more reviews since starting with it. Thank you!

The Rebel Bros

Support was very good, I've had some install issues and they were very quick in providing support. Thanks!

Otherwise app seems really good, I think it will be quite useful.

Blockchain Shop

Grab this app! This is the second store I've used their service and would highly recommend. It's a must that you email every customer asking for a review. Add this to your store and thank us later!

Check ours out: www.blockchainshop.io