Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Fragrancefanatic

Best review App on shopify. Period!

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Thank you for offering this app. I really think the upgraded features to answer questions will be a great benefit to our customers and we may decide to upgrade later for those other options. The reminder email that goes out to our customers is a great feature and the integration of social media is a plus! Great value.

Suchpricehk

great experience. i was on the premium and recently upgraded to enterprise.the enrolling experience was superb. my site is in Chinese and the localisation is well done.
look forward to more and more functionalities.

Barista Swag

Awesome app! Got 20 reviews in about a month and I can see them under my products in google searches. I think it helps a lot with ranking and in convincing people to purchase. give it a try!
Baristaswag.com

Www Escapeoutdoors Com

Great App! We were struggling to generate product reviews on our site before getting this addon. We received over 100 reviews in the first month of using this app. The developer was also super quick and helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns. Highly recommended, easy 5 Star.

Customizeelitesocks

I don't even know what to say, you guys are simply amazing!

Smartpaw

Support was quick to respond. Product Review is great !

Hutton Famous Desert Boots

Excellent app. Our reviews really help to sell our Desert Boots and connecting them to Facebook is a great extra.

Customer service also lightning quick!

One of the Shopify apps we couldn't do without.

Dr Bake

great app, looking forward to test the effect

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.