Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Olif

We've been using Stamped for over 2 years and are very happy with the product and their service, they are fast to respond and try to accommodate any special requirements, so great people to work with. There has been no issues with the app and it offers exactly what we need in the very important field of customer reviews. Would definitely recommend it.

Mizizishop

Useful app, no idea how to send an email through it though.

Codex Anatomicus

Really good and useful. I get loads of reviews (with and without photos) thanks to this app.

Wearpatos

I leave reviews pretty infrequently, but this is one I had to do. The Stamped.io support team is the best app support I've ever had. I use the reviews for PATOS (wearpatos.com) now and they run without any issues. The coupons feature is especially huge for customer retention after a Kickstarter.

I was originally considering Yotpo, and while they have a great business too, the competitive price matched with unparalleled service makes Stamped.io a no-brainer. The installation and UI could use a little bit of work to make it a little easier, but the team is so quick to help that you don't even notice that slight difficulty.

Aftco Test

Tommy and Rachel implemented a star rating on our collection pages quickly and precisely. Was extremely easy to work with when we made suggestions of what we were looking for and would highly recommend this app to any shopify store that looks to deal with reviews.

Relishgown

Helps a lot and easy to operate, custom service is good and reply quickly.

Sirensong Wetsuits

Get this app! You won't be disappointed. Support has been fabulous and the service it provides is invaluable.

Beauty Pages Directory

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Wattle And Twine

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients ww.echic.coom.au

Missmonroes Clothing