Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Stamped.io
4.7
June 14, 2020

have yet to try fully but seems awesome_____________________________________________________________________________________

Darthdeman
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hey Darthdeman,

Thank you for your kind review!

We looking forward to your updated review when you've seen the value Stamped,io bring to your store :)

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

June 13, 2020

The team helped me to set up the app to my website in prompt and quick manner. Such a great experience thank you

Apron Is On
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

June 13, 2020

NOT TOO BAD OF AN APP I JUST STARTED SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT RUNS.I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD IMPORT REVIEWS

FEELZ Design
Time spent using app: 12 minutes

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and yes Stamped.io does allow you to import reviews into our app!
We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

June 13, 2020

I have just uploaded and it seems very clear and clean style and easy to use I will come back later if anything changes. So far no hidden costs.

High-2-Low
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app's interface and Stamped.io is very transparent about our pricing, you can view our plan and price breakdown via https://stamped.io/pricing.

June 13, 2020

The best review app we've tried. Highly customizable without having to enlist the help of a developer. Excited to try the referral feature.

Made Trade