Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Posh Panda

Love this app! Would definitely recommend. Customers love to read the reviews and it's very well setup.

Alimasandbox

Product Reviews Addon has done a great job with helping to get our reviews connected to our Google Merchant Center & Google Shopping ads. I currently started using their net promotor score (NPS) function, and there are several more functions I'd like to try out as well. We have also set up reviews to push to our Facebook page. The dashboard has really great info on customer sentiment as well. The customer service is terrific, and they were very responsive and helpful.

Holycrap

The Stamped.io support team are the very best. I'd give them 10 stars if I could! They are super quick at responding to questions. I love how the reviews are posted automatically to our Facebook Page.

Travel Tots Canada

We are new and very small company so we are currently using the free version of the app. It's very easy to use, and we are happy about that. We haven't had any success with getting any reviews yet, but fingers crossed these enticing emails will get responses soon. Thanks Product Review Addon for being free and user friendly, we would happily recommend this app to a friend.

Oxeme Gifts

This App started generating Reviews for us and this is great for SEO.
We also got some sales regarding this APP.

oxemize.com

Daisystyle

This App works great for us.
We started to get reviews back from our buyers.
And that great.

daisystyle.store

Cloud9griptape

This app has paid for itself in 3 days, well worth it! It is so complicated sometimes trying to get your customers to review your products; however this app makes it really EASY!

Kyle Ayling
Cloud9Griptape.com

H2overboard

This app makes it so easy to get reviews. We love it!

Luxarmour

I can't believe I hadn't downloaded this sooner. Product Reviews Addon has not only increased conversion but it has started conversations between my valuable customers and I.

Thanks for this great app! Highly reccommend

Andrew
www.luxarmorcase.com

M B Shipcanvas Co

Outstanding App... Outstanding support. Couldn't ask for a better experience. THANK YOU!