Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Treatshappen Ca

Love how it is helping us collect reviews for our store and is integrated with Shopify Product reviews. Also very friendly service.

Iheartraves

Has all the functionality of Yotpo for a fraction of the price. Would highly recommend this app. The Customer support team has been wonderful.

Veronika Pagan Online

Excellent App! Very useful and easy to drive my clients to give a review of our products. Highly recommend it!

Patchesrus

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app captures and allows us to post all the great reviews of our products! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!
We have had some months to evaluate this app and we do feel this app is worth a try. There are some great features and benefits and like anything you need to trial a product and see if it suits your needs and does what you expect and want it to do.

What I like about this app is the developer support. They jump on an issue and are eager to address any questions or concerns. I will be recommending this app to my customers and happy to use on my own store not just because of the app itself but based on how eager the developer is to ensure your experience with the app is faultless and that it brings you the necessary gains you'd expect.
There are other apps out there, but if your like the typical Shopify customer that needs some guidance, you wont be turned away when you ask questions so that alone rates 5 stars. Give it a try.

Sin Chew Optics

One of the best review apps around. Great support and frequent updates on the app. Thumbs up to the team behind this app!

Blokeslife

Really great app. Easy to use. I have just added it for my store www.blokeslife.co.nz

A Koko

A must have for any store. Brilliant! https://evanesce.co/

Burgabox

Best review app on Shopify. I signed up 6 months ago and Tommy is always available right away and helps us customize the app to our liking. A++++

Freedomravewear

Easily the best review app we have used. We used to be on the Yotpo Powerhouse plan and hands down Stamped.io is 100 times better. We have had more reviews in the 1 month since launch than the 8 months of Yotpo. The cost is totally worth it.

Customer service is top notch and helped us get setup immediately. Definitely give this app a try.

Swag Hair

amazing product - would def recommend