Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zoe And Eve

I would definitely recommend this app, it is so much easier than what I was trying to do with other apps. Love it!!!

Rinkit Ltd

Stable system, great tools and outstanding support. First class app here and well worth the cost. Implemented yesterday and its already paid for its self.

Nz Tools

So far so good. Let's see what happens

Down Feather Co

I don't write reviews because typically the reviews I read seem inauthentic and contrived. Let me tell you something. This team is fantastic! The level of support is equal to the level of support from the Shopify Plus Chat team. 637 Five star reviews as of this writing and I guarantee you they deserve every single one of them! Thank you to the Stamped.io team. Amazing functionality and support.

Butterflyers

Love it. Best review app available on Shopify!

Graycglass

SOOO glad I installed this app, everyone is reviewing my products now that they are sent a link that makes it easy to do. Thank you for making this so easy...

Windowtint Com

Great app with lots of features and the support is awesome.

Nostalgicbulbs

The best review app you can get for your shopify store, with top notch customer service. They converted all the reviews I had from another review app so I can display them on my store. The best part is Stamped.io works with shopify reviews so the integration is very easy. Highly recommended!!

Jet Setter

A great app and a tremendous value to any Shopify store, BIG or small. Integrations with discount codes or loyalty points on top of the automatic review reminder leaves you with one less thing to manage manually.

Gamer Nation

Good app, fast and helpful support