Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Thread Llc

I have really liked Stamped because they add new features often and are very responsive when I reach out with questions. The app is fairly user friendly but sometimes it's a little bit slow and it would be nice to have some better analytics or ways to create reports apart from when they provide. If their filtering options and analytics were better I think they would be 5 stars instead of 4! Overall, very happy with Stamped!

Jasper Swag

I appreciate the convenience of this app. Definitely makes it easy for customers to give their opinions.

Planet Mermaid

I recommend this app to everyone. It works so well with the Shopify Product Reviews app.

Furious Sauces

This is a fantastic app! I needed a custom setup, and one of the developers (Tommy) was super helpful and customized my set up to allow my reviews from point of sale products to be associated with my online products.

He had it configured within 24 hours!

Seriously great support, with a willingness to understand your needs as a customer.

Great stuff!

James

Mykpopmart

Great app, I genuinely recommend it! App is always updated with new features, and the support and help you get is quick and amazing!

Umpie Yorkshire

This is a great app & very easy to install. I'm so pleased to have found an automatic method of getting customers to write reviews without having to request them myself as a follow on email each time. I needed a small change to the size of the text in the review box and Tommy came back to me with the answer within an hour. What a good service. Two weeks installed and already reviews are starting to arrive. Excellent!
Joanna
Umpie Yorkshire

Elements For Life

I love the way it integrates with the Shopify reviews and just works out of the box. The features just keep coming. Without a doubt one of my favourite apps and the support is awesome. These guys rock!

Gr3en

We had a somewhat complicated and confusing situation due to our GR3EN Superfood brew subscription package. I reached out to Tommy and I have to say, he was amazing. He worked for several days on getting everything figured out and accommodated every request I made. AWESOME customer service! I just sent our my first batch of emails requesting reviews at www.gr3en.org , and the responses have been a joy to review, very encouraging for a store owner to know that his or her customers are happy with their product :)

Arousing Appetites

Amazing app, amazing customer service. This is already and will do wonders for our store and will help improve conversions immensely

Swan Cartridges

Fantastic app. Easy integrates with our site and the best way to get reviews.