Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Graycglass

SOOO glad I installed this app, everyone is reviewing my products now that they are sent a link that makes it easy to do. Thank you for making this so easy...

Windowtint Com

Great app with lots of features and the support is awesome.

Nostalgicbulbs

The best review app you can get for your shopify store, with top notch customer service. They converted all the reviews I had from another review app so I can display them on my store. The best part is Stamped.io works with shopify reviews so the integration is very easy. Highly recommended!!

Jet Setter

A great app and a tremendous value to any Shopify store, BIG or small. Integrations with discount codes or loyalty points on top of the automatic review reminder leaves you with one less thing to manage manually.

Gamer Nation

Good app, fast and helpful support

Turtle Covers

I have upgraded to the Premium option and it is great! Offers the customers assurance that these reviews are from verified buyers. Fantastic

Bottle Of Wellness

Great app, great & prompt customer svc! thumbs up!

Flexi Felt Australia

Great App, just set and forget. All the reviews are really helpful in generating
buyer confidence for our product range.

Nia Ballerina

Only just started using this App but easy to install and understand, and great for gaining reviews for products. Hoping it will increase my sales. Thank you.

Tomaz Shoes

This app helped with the interaction and sales of my website as reviews automatically came in. Very easy and useful app! Upon installing this app, Tommy is very attentive and efficient when help is needed. I love the look and usage of this review app. This is a perfect and brilliant app!