Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Onefinesecret Kr

I wish I could give more stars.

There might be other apps out there with more technical features but the support is what makes this app the best!!!

Great support + timely response. I can't ask for more.

Thanks for your help, Tommy!

Goldtouch

Super quick response and accurate the first time. Very pleased.

Ink Oil

a great app that takes out the hassle of managing email campaigns to previous customers to try and get them to leave reviews.

would highly recommend as simple install and customer service is A*

Dare Fashion

We implemented this app about a month ago and have seen a big increase in reviews and 5 star ratings! It's also given us an opportunity to connect directly with our less happy customers which has been so helpful in making sure we have satisfied customers. We would highly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to increase positive reviews on their retail site! Thanks Product Reviews team!

Focuseak

Thanks for the hard work. Really useful for my website,

Universal Mania

Works well on UniversalMania.com

Natalie Fan

Great app to add to my website! Also experienced very helpful support with getting the product reviews looking how I want them to on my website. Thank you!

Fog Firearms 2

Purchased the first tier product. I recommend this app! Easy to use, and for the most part "drives itself."

Pixartsy

What an app! Clean and professional looking. And the customer service is FIRST CLASS!

D A Products

The best Reviews app I found sofar! Feature rich with more tweaks and settings than expected from a Reviews app. Give it a try! It's worth it! And the after sales service is AWESOME!!