Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nia Ballerina

Only just started using this App but easy to install and understand, and great for gaining reviews for products. Hoping it will increase my sales. Thank you.

Tomaz Shoes

Location Malaysia

This app helped with the interaction and sales of my website as reviews automatically came in. Very easy and useful app! Upon installing this app, Tommy is very attentive and efficient when help is needed. I love the look and usage of this review app. This is a perfect and brilliant app!

Plum Beadacious

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really like this app. It works in sync with Product Reviews. I had some problems with installing some of the widgets, and I contacted the support team for this app. They were very responsive and helped me with some code that was missing from my theme.liquid file.

They worked with me until everything showed up in my shop the way I want it. Very pleased!

Chixstuff

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. Having reviews for your products is very important for building confidence and trust with your customers especially if you are a new business. And the system works great. They send emails to your customers who made a purchase and they simply write a review. Working great for me so far. Im glad i have this app.

Bow Selectie

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Useful App. Excellent and First-Class Support!

Firegypsy 2

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. It makes my day brighter every time I recieve a review. Easy and professional.

Few quick?... Can customers add pictures? Also, for some reason some of my order's get "archived" in shopify and then become hidden in this app. Then my customers never get a chance to review. And even their order becomes hidden in the app until it is "unarchived" Not sure why they are randomly being archived and where the issue is.
Any ideas would be great. But your app is great and is used everyday by my customers! Thanks so much

Mem Maeve

Location Australia

Excellent tech support - so versatile and looks fab on my site. Thanks Stamped!

Dorisandfred

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so brilliant! I have struggled to get reviews on my shopify site even though people are happy to review on facebook, i now have a number of reviews. Thanks

Beardbadness

Location Ireland

Damn fine app! recommend it, just getting to grips with it now but greatly enhancing the reviews on our site - can't wait to have it live!

Pit Bull Gear

Love this app. Has everything we need in a review app. Highly recommend!