Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

The Vintage Beard Company

So far it seems to be working great. Mine has sent over 30 emails in the 1st week, and we have gotten 4 reviews so far! I will update this review if I run across any issues.

Custom Wall Tapestries2

Love this app. Support is outstanding too! Really like that it is free. Reviews make a difference. Thank you thank you! Best ever!

Sticks63

Fantastic app and even better support! Hard to find support SO good like this. Wish they had more apps as I would use them all :)

Aklasu

2020 Update:
For anyone on the fence on whether to use this app, get off the fence. This is the company to partner with. The Product Reviews app is great but their service and dedication to our business is refreshing. I'm not treated as a means to an end. Get the app!
2019 Update:
Their level of service and communication is a worthy goal for all shop owners. You can sense that they are committed to your success. I highly recommend this app and the team that supports it.

Update:
It's been a few years and my experience is still great. I love the improvements and the customer service hasn't wavered at all.

Working with Shopry has been great. Not only is the Product Reviews Addon much needed to extend Shopify's app, they provide excellent customer service and technical support. After sending an email asking a question or requesting help, I hear from Tommy or one of his team members in no time. My expectations have been exceeded over and over again. Two thumbs way up.

Duffle Co

The app is great. But what stood out to be was the the customer service which is amazing. Very impressed.

Quality Cage Crafters

Our reviews have increased dramatically since using this addon. Easy to setup, been using the free version and will be upgrading soon.

Thank you!

Beelinepune

VERY DISAPPOINTING..
Customer purchases say 5 products & submit a review. Submitted review is shown only for 1 random product. Why can't it show to all purchased products..?
We have customers who purchase in bulk (50+ products) We convince them hard to submit review & that review is shown to only one product. Not acceptable.
Won't recommend to others.

July 14, 2020

Hello Beelinepune,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io's review email has been structured to highlight one item if there are multiple in the order based on algorithms to determine the most likely product that the customer would submit a review on. This has proven to improve conversions for our users compared to requesting a review for every product within the order.

There are several features Stamped.io makes use of to collect reviews for other products in the order, mainly within the review email and through the thank you page customers are directed to after submitting an order.

We hope this helps and please do reach out to the support team if you require further clarification on how Stamped.io can assist your store with collecting more reviews :)

F K The Game

Great App, great price, support and easy to use.

We looked at some other review apps that hid its pricing and got back to us 5 days later.
In contrast, Product Review Addon responded very quickly and works perfectly with Shopify reviews.
We went premium to email all of our previous customers and are very happy with the results. There are a number of great options such as Verified buyer, picture uploads and feature reviews.

Also now when you google our store www.f--kthegame.com our 5 star rating appears in the search results.

It also works great with their notifyer app.

Well worth trying out!

Ilfxm

This app has allowed up to gain excellent insight into our products from the customer view. Recommend it highly.

Clothed With Truth

Intuitive to navigate and simple to customize review emails. Responsive support assistance. Would highly recommend!