Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 10, 2017

So far so brilliant! I have struggled to get reviews on my shopify site even though people are happy to review on facebook, i now have a number of reviews. Thanks

Dorisandfred
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 9, 2017

Damn fine app! recommend it, just getting to grips with it now but greatly enhancing the reviews on our site - can't wait to have it live!

Beardbadness
Ireland
April 8, 2017

Love this app. Has everything we need in a review app. Highly recommend!

Pit Bull Gear
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 20, 2020

I love this app. It works so well to get reviews for my online store. If I ever need assistance the developers are always so fast to respond.

Love it! Thanks :-)

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 7, 2017

Works great, use to send review emails after someone purchases.

Kandd Goods
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 6, 2017

I love this app! It works wonderfully, in just a few weeks I have already gotten feedback from my clients and it is wonderful. Thank you!

Benvenutimx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 6, 2017

Love how it is helping us collect reviews for our store and is integrated with Shopify Product reviews. Also very friendly service.

Treatshappen Ca
April 5, 2017

Has all the functionality of Yotpo for a fraction of the price. Would highly recommend this app. The Customer support team has been wonderful.

Iheartraves
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 5, 2017

Excellent App! Very useful and easy to drive my clients to give a review of our products. Highly recommend it!

Veronika Pagan Online
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited September 9, 2018

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app captures and allows us to post all the great reviews of our products! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!
We have had some months to evaluate this app and we do feel this app is worth a try. There are some great features and benefits and like anything you need to trial a product and see if it suits your needs and does what you expect and want it to do.

What I like about this app is the developer support. They jump on an issue and are eager to address any questions or concerns. I will be recommending this app to my customers and happy to use on my own store not just because of the app itself but based on how eager the developer is to ensure your experience with the app is faultless and that it brings you the necessary gains you'd expect.
There are other apps out there, but if your like the typical Shopify customer that needs some guidance, you wont be turned away when you ask questions so that alone rates 5 stars. Give it a try.

Patchesrus