4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless review collection and integration capabilities. They value its customization options and automatic review request feature. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and willingness to assist with code adjustments. The app's review widgets are recommended for various business needs. Merchants consider it a valuable asset due to its affordability and the value it provides.

February 6, 2019

Like it, easy to install and had a question, support was top notch. I would recommend it to all.....

Sticker Chef
Edited July 15, 2020

Alyssa and Kaushik were amazing and got my widgets up and running almost immediately. Definitely happy with this app and team! Can't wait to see my conversions increase!

Freedom Fit Tracker
Stamped.io replied July 18, 2020

Hello Freedom Fit Tracker,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and your compliments will be forwarded to Alyssa and Kaushik!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

January 25, 2021

i cant see my logo on my forms, there is no tutorial nor support. I recommend due to the fact its the easier one, but high prices

Boka Studio
Estonia
9 months using the app
Stamped.io replied January 26, 2021

Hello Boka Studio,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We have checked on your account and the store logo is showing up well in the settings & email template. Could you kindly contact our support team via email if you are still facing any issue with the setup? (hello@stamped.io)

We do have a comprehensive knowledge base on each features and settings of Stamped.io, which you can find in the following URL: https://help.stamped.io

Our support team is also available 24/7 to assist you with any queries :)

October 27, 2019

Very helpful staff. I especially liked how easy it is to customize the review e-mails. User interface is easy to navigate too.

JLFITNESSMIAMI
Stamped.io replied November 4, 2019

Hello JLFITNESSMIAMI,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

We at Stamped.io always aims to ensure that our users found it easy to utilise and navigate our app, we hope you'll gave a great time collecting reviews with us!

November 30, 2020

Amazing app and amazing support team. I had an issue with setting up my CNAME records and they helped me to fix my problem within minutes.

Cameron Tea Taiwan
September 15, 2017

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work.
I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request.
Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Stcolettashops
11 months using the app
June 15, 2020

I have just started using this app and it has all been really straight forward. We starting sending review emails straight away and have linked them to all our product pages easily. I also had to use the customer service team to help upload old orders and they were super helpful with fast turn around. Very happy.

Vaikobi
June 17, 2021

5 stars all the way. They really do have 24:7 service. Quickly helped me with what I thought was a complex situation.

GetGlowing Skincare
Edited June 23, 2019

very good app and great support! I had a lot of questions but the support team stayed patient with me:)

KRAEK
Netherlands
October 20, 2020

Hi , I really like the app. It serves our purpose. Is there an option to manually send the request to review through our app. It will help us get more reviews for our products for people who do not buy from our website but from other resources. Thanks

LiZZOM