Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Lekker Home

Reviews are critical for high performing SEO and Stamped.io Product Reviews is on the money; figuratively and literally.

Sim Win Liang

Been using this app for almost 2 months, has been helpful so far - Have gotten some reviews so it is working :) Will review again once I have it running for 3+ months.

Rough Linen

Amazing product, much better than working with some of the other apps that offer this service. The price is very reasonable and the staff is very helpful!.

Shine Mirrors Aus

We were looking for another review app and have been recommended by peers to use Product Reviews Addon. We are very happy to have moved to this app because it has made collecting reviews so much easier, the app has many features and widgets that we can use to display the reviews all over our site. And Tommy is one of the most helpful app devs there is. I kept reading from people that he's super helpful and now I can share their experience. Absolutely helpful technical and customer support. 10 stars for this app and Tommy if I'm able to give it. Install this app and you'll know why it's so good.

>> 5 Month Update: This app is still awesome and we've got plenty of reviews with no effort. Highly recommended app and Tommy is still very helpful to this day. Don't look at any other, install this reviews app.

My Luxe Beauty

Amazing! Great app. I had a little issues with it initially as I am not that IT savvy buy the support team are amazing! They went over and beyond to assist me! The app has also worked wonders for sales :)

Shop The Green Life

This is a great basic review app. The free version schedules the review emails for you automatically but you can change the schedules date if you choose to. You can customize the colors to match your brand. I'd love to try the upgraded plan once we start getting more customers (we just launched yesterday). I definitely recommend using this app!

Mommymakeup

We moved to Shopify in February 2016. Prior to Shopify, we were on the AmeriCommerce (Spark Pay) platfrom, and then a miserable 9 months prior to that on Bigcommerce. Our path to Shopify is important because this will explain our review platform choices and solutions...

On Bigcommerce (in 2014), we were using Yotpo. It was inexpensive, and at the time had terrible UX for mobile, Mac Mail.app and Outlook clients. Support was slow, and limited. And honestly, it was not a good integration.

When we moved to AmeriCommerce in January 2015, we chose to use the native review system. This kinda worked, but it was missing all kinds of powerful features, rich snippets, SEO, etc... and it didn't have any carousel or sophisticated merchandising elements for the reviews.

In June 2015, convinced that we needed a more powerful review platform, we did our due diligence and selected Shopper Approved. SA had some powerful features, but it was a NIGHTMARE to integrate, and it was not built for products with color variants. Color variations confused the crap out of SA and the support was non-existent. God help you if anything broke. It would be days or even weeks for Shopper Approved to help you. If you screamed loud enough, eventually, they would assist. Sometimes. SA never had a correct rich snippets integration and the SEO was poor. SA was not built for PRODUCT reviews... it was pretty great for "site" reviews... but products was slapped on and not done well.

By November 2015, I was convinced I needed to move on - and I was also realizing that Shopify was a better place for me.

Opportunity to migrate all of my verified reviews! And find a new review platform. I took a serious look at TrustPilot. These guys were snake oil salesmen. Pricing was all over the place. Once day, they'd call and offer a deal, then they'd take it away 9 hours later. But the #1 reason I had to avoid TrustPilot was the merchant will NEVER own their reviews. Forget about importing existing verified reviews by YOUR customers, and forget about taking these same verified customer reviews with you if/when you leave their platform.

About this time I also made the commitment to move my store to Shopify (best decision I ever made) and also explored a few other platforms.

[trust me, my review of Stamped.io is coming...]

I met the folks from eKomi at a trade show, and eKomi looked fantastic. I made a deal. Signed a contract. Then it was integration time. Um, no integration for Shopify? But sales rep assured me... By this point I was working with the lead integration engineer, and I mentioned importing existing reviews (sorry, can't do this) and I wanted clarification about exporting verified reviews if I were to leave the platform... Nope. Sales rep was fabricating all of this to close the deal. Fortunately, my contract had a 30-day walkaway for any reason, and I was able to make that go away.

Almost there. Stay with me.

In January 2016, there were 2 relatively new review platforms in the Shopify app store:
a) Judge.me
b) Stamped.io (also called Product Reviews Addon developed by Shopry)
c) and as an FYI, Yotpo was now $699/month and TrustPilot was asking $499/month

At the time, Stamped.io was brand spanking new. And Judge.me really impressed me. I even gave it 5-stars (and still do). Judge.me's developer was responsive, eager to improve the product and it was no-BS. It was also inexpensive.

But after 6 months with Judge.me, my needs (and my store) grew. I knew Judge.me's roadmap, and their priorities were not aligned with my needs. They are GREAT guys and I have nothing negative to say about them, but I needed something more. A more expensive solution with more features. But not $699/month.

So I reached out to Stamped.io
Tommy was a pleasure to work with. The features that I LOVE about Stamped.io "premium" are:

1. Review submission by customer from email. Works perfectly from iOS;
2. Widgets. Super important.
3. Social Media posting, and it's done perfectly.
4. MULTIPLE products in a review request.
(Judge.me would send 6 emails if an order had 6 items. Stamped handles this much better IMO)
5. Dynamic coupons;
6. Product upsells in the emails;
and a laundry list of features... and even more features for "Enterprise" plan.

Stamped.io has more features than its competition and it is slightly more expensive for the "premium". If you want/need the features of the $699/month service, you can have it for 1/10th the price.

I am thrilled with the support and the performance of this software.
5-Stars.

Shamswear

This is a really great app. The fact that it automates the emails is great. The support team is what really makes this app so great. Tommy and his team are there every step of the way to ensure you get the most out of your membership level. I’m very happy with this app and super happy to have Tommy and his super responsive and competent team to help me when needed.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Southwind Kayak Center

This app gives you some very powerful marketing options that will really help out your fledgling e commerce business. I am on the enterprise plan right now and I have access not only to customer review emails, but also a wide variety of useful review widgets for my product pages as well as product review syndication to Google Merchant Center (very important).

Amazing service and onboarding so far.

Bramble Signs

This is such a great app, don't hesitate to us it. Fantastic customer service. Thank you for your help Tommy and everyone at stamped.io