4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient review management. They appreciate the easy-to-navigate dashboard, seamless integration with other apps, and automatic review request feature. Many report a significant increase in conversion rates after using the app. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness. The app is also noted for enhancing buyer trust, improving website aesthetics, and smoothly collecting numerous reviews.

October 27, 2019

Very helpful staff. I especially liked how easy it is to customize the review e-mails. User interface is easy to navigate too.

JLFITNESSMIAMI
Stamped.io replied November 4, 2019

Hello JLFITNESSMIAMI,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

We at Stamped.io always aims to ensure that our users found it easy to utilise and navigate our app, we hope you'll gave a great time collecting reviews with us!

November 30, 2020

Amazing app and amazing support team. I had an issue with setting up my CNAME records and they helped me to fix my problem within minutes.

Cameron Tea Taiwan
September 15, 2017

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work.
I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request.
Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Stcolettashops
11 months using the app
June 15, 2020

I have just started using this app and it has all been really straight forward. We starting sending review emails straight away and have linked them to all our product pages easily. I also had to use the customer service team to help upload old orders and they were super helpful with fast turn around. Very happy.

Vaikobi
June 17, 2021

5 stars all the way. They really do have 24:7 service. Quickly helped me with what I thought was a complex situation.

GetGlowing Skincare
Edited June 23, 2019

very good app and great support! I had a lot of questions but the support team stayed patient with me:)

KRAEK
Netherlands
October 20, 2020

Hi , I really like the app. It serves our purpose. Is there an option to manually send the request to review through our app. It will help us get more reviews for our products for people who do not buy from our website but from other resources. Thanks

LiZZOM
United Arab Emirates
9 months using the app
Edited June 2, 2020

Wow there is a LOT of functionality in the free version of this app. I asked customer service for a little fix and they did it right away. Very nice app, great customer service, and it looks great. Thank you.

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings
September 15, 2019

Super easy to install and set up. Support was quick to answer my questions and get things the way I wanted them

NOOMA
Stamped.io replied September 15, 2019

Hey Nooma,

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are glad you have found the setup of our app simple and fuss-free.
The Stamped.io team will always be here to assist throughout your journey to collect UGCs for your business! :D

July 19, 2019

Outstanding customer service, very easy to use, and does everything you'd want from a Review app.

I would specially like to thank Martin from customer service for helping us setup the app exactly the way we wanted.

Pod Inc.