Reviews (6,338)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

Edited October 18, 2019

Very happy with this reviews app.
One feature I would love to see is to automatically send review emails once an item has been marked as delivered by the carrier. Currently, to ensure my customers receive their review email on the day they receive their order I have to manually check all orders delivery status manually, the cross reference with the queue in the Stamped dashboard. This might not be easy to do but would save me an hour a day! Due to the variance in delivery times, simply setting a 10 day period doesn't work best for converting those emails to reviews.
Another feature I would like is for customers to be able to update their reviews. for example, if an issue was resolved.
I understand these features are coming in the next update!

Fight Tees
April 1, 2022

I was having difficulties getting new reviews to properly show up in order and the rep Salem Badawi solved my problem immediately and placed a fix that should prevent it from happening again.

heyhair.co
March 22, 2020

Very goo free plan. I add reviews on my profile and it works perfectly. They have to add more functionalities.

TIEMME
Italy
Stamped.io replied March 22, 2020

Hey Tiemme,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're liking our free plan and the ability to display reviews on your site :)

We do have more featured and functions available on our paid plans, you can simply reach out to us via hello@stamped.io, should you like to explore the other available features!

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

November 4, 2016

Great App.
Great Customer Service (helped me design my email in less than a working day).
I didn't give it 5 stars for its price - this app is far more expensive than expected.

Kids Dragons
Israel
September 26, 2020

Great app and even better support. Super responsive and quickly fix any issues we have. Highly recommend.

Rugged Roots
17 days using the app
December 31, 2020

it's a good app, very responsive customer service. It lacks a little in robustness, even for the more expensive plans

ANATO
Stamped.io replied January 2, 2021

Hello ANATO,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

Our pricing plans have been crafted to suit businesses on all levels, and each plan contains revenue-generating features which will definitely be useful for the growth of your store.

Our support team is always available, so do feel free to email us at hello@stamped.io should you require assistance with selecting the plan most suited for your store, and if you would like to share more about the robustness which you are looking for :)

August 13, 2020

Easy to understand customisation, great features and attractive widget out of the box. Very happy with the decision to use Stamped.io

NutraChamps
November 23, 2022

Funktioniert klasse und der Support ist einfach der Hammer! Das Layout ist übersichtlich gestaltet und einfach zu bedienen.

Awoni
Germany
June 4, 2020

I've just signed up with stamped and so far so good. The team is SUPER helpful and has made the set-up process very easy. Excited to watch the reviews start rolling in.

Vee Underwear
Stamped.io replied June 5, 2020

Hey Vee Underwear,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited June 24, 2021

I love this app! Although I have to say, the best part is actually the customer service! I've had a few problems uploading reviews from previous platform and with the widget design, but within minutes they have responded and sorted the issue straight away. I highly recommend this app. It's simple to use and can be fully customised to match your branding. Thank you.

Rush Organics