Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 5, 2017

Has all the functionality of Yotpo for a fraction of the price. Would highly recommend this app. The Customer support team has been wonderful.

Iheartraves
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 5, 2017

Excellent App! Very useful and easy to drive my clients to give a review of our products. Highly recommend it!

Veronika Pagan Online
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited September 9, 2018

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app captures and allows us to post all the great reviews of our products! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!
We have had some months to evaluate this app and we do feel this app is worth a try. There are some great features and benefits and like anything you need to trial a product and see if it suits your needs and does what you expect and want it to do.

What I like about this app is the developer support. They jump on an issue and are eager to address any questions or concerns. I will be recommending this app to my customers and happy to use on my own store not just because of the app itself but based on how eager the developer is to ensure your experience with the app is faultless and that it brings you the necessary gains you'd expect.
There are other apps out there, but if your like the typical Shopify customer that needs some guidance, you wont be turned away when you ask questions so that alone rates 5 stars. Give it a try.

Patchesrus
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 5, 2017

One of the best review apps around. Great support and frequent updates on the app. Thumbs up to the team behind this app!

Sin Chew Optics
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 4, 2017

Really great app. Easy to use. I have just added it for my store www.blokeslife.co.nz

Blokeslife
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 4, 2017

A must have for any store. Brilliant! https://evanesce.co/

A Koko
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 3, 2017

Best review app on Shopify. I signed up 6 months ago and Tommy is always available right away and helps us customize the app to our liking. A++++

Burgabox
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 3, 2017

Easily the best review app we have used. We used to be on the Yotpo Powerhouse plan and hands down Stamped.io is 100 times better. We have had more reviews in the 1 month since launch than the 8 months of Yotpo. The cost is totally worth it.

Customer service is top notch and helped us get setup immediately. Definitely give this app a try.

Freedomravewear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 1, 2017

amazing product - would def recommend

Swag Hair
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Edited February 9, 2021

Great service for the past few years! Fast response
Great app and helpful team! Highly recommend!!!!

Hampton And Astley