Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 17, 2017

Great app, great & prompt customer svc! thumbs up!

Bottle Of Wellness
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited January 28, 2019

Great App, just set and forget. All the reviews are really helpful in generating
buyer confidence for our product range.

Flexi Felt Australia
Time spent using app: About 5 years
April 14, 2017

Only just started using this App but easy to install and understand, and great for gaining reviews for products. Hoping it will increase my sales. Thank you.

Nia Ballerina
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
April 14, 2017

This app helped with the interaction and sales of my website as reviews automatically came in. Very easy and useful app! Upon installing this app, Tommy is very attentive and efficient when help is needed. I love the look and usage of this review app. This is a perfect and brilliant app!

Tomaz Shoes
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 12, 2017

I really like this app. It works in sync with Product Reviews. I had some problems with installing some of the widgets, and I contacted the support team for this app. They were very responsive and helped me with some code that was missing from my theme.liquid file.

They worked with me until everything showed up in my shop the way I want it. Very pleased!

Plum Beadacious
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 11, 2017

I love this app. Having reviews for your products is very important for building confidence and trust with your customers especially if you are a new business. And the system works great. They send emails to your customers who made a purchase and they simply write a review. Working great for me so far. Im glad i have this app.

Chixstuff
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 11, 2017

Useful App. Excellent and First-Class Support!

Bow Selectie
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 10, 2017

Great App. It makes my day brighter every time I recieve a review. Easy and professional.

Few quick?... Can customers add pictures? Also, for some reason some of my order's get "archived" in shopify and then become hidden in this app. Then my customers never get a chance to review. And even their order becomes hidden in the app until it is "unarchived" Not sure why they are randomly being archived and where the issue is.
Any ideas would be great. But your app is great and is used everyday by my customers! Thanks so much

Firegypsy 2
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 10, 2017

Excellent tech support - so versatile and looks fab on my site. Thanks Stamped!

Mem Maeve
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 10, 2017

So far so brilliant! I have struggled to get reviews on my shopify site even though people are happy to review on facebook, i now have a number of reviews. Thanks

Dorisandfred