4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and top-notch customer service. They value its ability to automatically email customers for reviews, positively impacting their businesses. It offers a free plan with ample functionality and a paid plan with extra features. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify stores and allows easy reassignment of reviews. Merchants consistently praise the customer support team for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The app's ability to collect and showcase customer reviews, as well as boost conversion rates, is highly valued.

October 24, 2019

New to the app but so far so good! I had a question early on and the team was quick to respond/help.

Goldilocks Wraps
Stamped.io replied October 27, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We would like to extend a warm welcome to you and hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io collecting social proof for your business!

March 3, 2021

Great app and great support! Thank you! I will keep using it in all my stores. I am using the display carousel widget on my home page and the standard widget on the product page. It's perfect.

Puritics
Switzerland
May 18, 2020

Easy to install - haven't sent a campaign out yet but will be doing this later this week. Happy to update when i've received feedback too

Calma Day
About 1 year using the app
Stamped.io replied May 23, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and ease of installation, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

We look forward to hearing your updated review again!

October 4, 2017

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths.

Therefore, we have deleted it.

1000 Jewels Llc
Over 1 year using the app
July 13, 2016

Love everything about this app! Tons of awesome features for a really great price. I love all of the email/coupon customization options and also love that the star ratings show up on Google. Definitely recommend this app to those wanting to add reviews to their site. A+

Alley Rae Apparel
March 28, 2017

Great support team, customizable email formats and product recommendations!

Sjcdrums
August 6, 2020

This is a really great review app!
It looks good. It works good. Can recommend it.

I've tested Shopify's own 'product reviews' app before, but ran into technical problems with schema.org data being injected by that app. meh.
(Tip: Google for correct solution with stamped.io on their help pages.)

Then I gave stamped.io a try.
Man. Does this app a great job!
I looks great. It integrates really nice with the shop layout – even on mobile!
The default installation is crap. It just put's some snippets here and there where it guesses it would be nice. Be prepared to move the code yourself to the right place in your theme right after the app's installation.

I ask customers for reviews by mail n days after a purchase. It looks like open and CTR rates are fantastic! Might be because customers can send a review directly within the email.

First thought to just use the app as a simple 'review harvester by mail'.
Now looks like it will be an important part of my website and I might try all the other features one by one ...

Smart OTC Shop
Germany
September 10, 2021

The team was very helpful and they modified just about everything that we needed. They are very responsive and the modification went very smoothly AND perfectly. Thank you guys for all your help and hard work! :)

Igloo Spa
February 9, 2020

I've just installed this App so am going through it at the moment, still finding my way through - I like that it helps me with pop ups to show me what customisation I need to do next when setting up.

Smash Crab NZ
New Zealand
Stamped.io replied February 10, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're liking our setup guide feature.
Please do feel free to approach us via hello@stamped.io if you have any queries, and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

June 16, 2017

I switched from Yotpo to Stamped.io and boy am I glad I did. I won't miss having to negotiate with Yotpo every year moving forward. Stamped's pricing is very clear and you get more features for less than 1/2 the price over Yotpo.

Colorit