Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love this app. It works so well to get reviews for my online store. If I ever need assistance the developers are always so fast to respond.

Love it! Thanks :-)

Kandd Goods

Works great, use to send review emails after someone purchases.

Benvenutimx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 3 years

I love this app! It works wonderfully, in just a few weeks I have already gotten feedback from my clients and it is wonderful. Thank you!

Treatshappen Ca

Love how it is helping us collect reviews for our store and is integrated with Shopify Product reviews. Also very friendly service.

Iheartraves

Time spent using app About 2 months

Has all the functionality of Yotpo for a fraction of the price. Would highly recommend this app. The Customer support team has been wonderful.

Veronika Pagan Online

Time spent using app About 4 years

Excellent App! Very useful and easy to drive my clients to give a review of our products. Highly recommend it!

Patchesrus

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app captures and allows us to post all the great reviews of our products! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!
We have had some months to evaluate this app and we do feel this app is worth a try. There are some great features and benefits and like anything you need to trial a product and see if it suits your needs and does what you expect and want it to do.

What I like about this app is the developer support. They jump on an issue and are eager to address any questions or concerns. I will be recommending this app to my customers and happy to use on my own store not just because of the app itself but based on how eager the developer is to ensure your experience with the app is faultless and that it brings you the necessary gains you'd expect.
There are other apps out there, but if your like the typical Shopify customer that needs some guidance, you wont be turned away when you ask questions so that alone rates 5 stars. Give it a try.

Sin Chew Optics

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

One of the best review apps around. Great support and frequent updates on the app. Thumbs up to the team behind this app!

Blokeslife

Location New Zealand

Really great app. Easy to use. I have just added it for my store www.blokeslife.co.nz

A Koko

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A must have for any store. Brilliant! https://evanesce.co/