Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Proclouds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

My company www.procloudsvapor.com uses this app and in our opinion it's okay.

Adultiful

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rock Star team! They have been extremely helpful, and the app is everything I was looking for and more in a review app.. worth every penny!

Krazy For Pets

A good app. Up an running in no time. Also like the ability to add verify buyer in the reviews.

Verao Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app, best review solution to provide validation to my customers about our products!

I have already seen an increase in sales after just one week of it being installed. This is a must have for user generated content. Great support as well for the not so technically savy ;)

Bacon Seasoning

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

First time writing a review, but this app was a game changer for me. It gives me 20-30 reviews per month, it resulted in 5 star product reviews showing up organically in google and it has boosted conversion rates on my website a lot. You NEED this app. Paying for Yotpo and these other crazy priced apps is a waste when you got this Addon for Shopify Reviews.

Gzs Hk

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 21 minutes

this app is good
but try to have chinese language

Batela

A nice app that does exactly what is says. Easy to implement, and lots of options on how and where to instal it. We used the side draw and the carosel. Very helpful customer service too, who helped me very quickly with a tweek. Well recommended. Sheridan

Lilylin Designs

Love this app. We have over 1000 products in our store, this app makes it easier for us to get product reviews.

Snowfire Com

Great App! Works great and the support team is super responsive which is very important to us. Thanks!

Kawaiisquishystore

Time spent using app About 4 years

Nice app to automate the process of sending out review requests in combination with the Shopify Product Reviews app for our store (https://www.KawaiiSquishyStore.com).

Easy to install and easy to configure. It's great that the first 50 emails are free. Will definitely think about upgrading to a paid plan.