Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 2, 2017

Awesome review app. Features and price are much better than YotPo. Any questions are answered fast.

Holycrapwholesale
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 2, 2017

Fantastic App! Fair price (not like others as Yotpo), very easy to use and fantastic value added to the store. If you are looking for social proof apps, this one is a must. Also the support team is incredible.

Singularu
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 2, 2017

Great app for reviews at a fabulous price - and only one to import reviews from other smaller review sites. Fantastic customer service

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 1, 2017

So far so good. Lots of options and extra functionality that allows you to make the most of your reviews. Great work - keep it up!

Sharply Knives
Time spent using app: About 6 years
January 1, 2017

Tommy from stamped.io consistently replies to my support requests and always within 24 hours which is crucial for my busy store. The reviews app itself is outstanding value and easy to use. It has provided authenticity to my website and built trust with my future customers and browsers that has seen us experience a steady increase in sales since install. The app is constantly updated providing new features that actually have good logic and business purpose.

Cheapnatostraps
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 1, 2017

Great app so far and very easy to use. I just got my first 2 reviews and it made me so happy!!!

Ohsopaper
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 1, 2017

very nice and easy to use app. highly recommended.

Dailynecklace
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 31, 2016

Top notch customer service. Excellent Shopify integration.

Greenchild Llc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 31, 2016

I've tried several review apps and we're keeping this one. Does it all for a reasonable price. Great value for money!

Moon Shop Uae
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 31, 2016

Inactive support, Apps don't work as advertised, support doesn't acknowledge problem and thus doesn't solve, however they advise to you switch to a plan with higher monthly fee if we want to use bug free APP, fyi, we already already on a paid plan !!

Saraf Furniture
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Stamped.io replied July 14, 2020

Hello Saraf Furniture,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team aims to reply all queries within 12 hours for all users.

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding for the issue you were facing, and we will definitely want to get this sorted out to ensure that the app works optimally for all our users.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to provide a resolution for the issue you were facing :)