Reviews (6,354)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

July 10, 2020

very nice app, im still learning how to use it, but its easy. i hope it heps me in my online shop. thanks

Pro Skin Mx
Mexico
Stamped.io replied July 11, 2020

Hello Pro Skin Mx,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that Stamped.io has been easy for you to set up, and hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

August 13, 2020

Very useful application. It would be great if the system can send review request to customer only after the parcel has received by customer.

JAPAN KUTANI SHOP
Japan
Stamped.io replied August 14, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do integrate with AfterShip to send the review request out after the order has been delivered, our support team has reached out to you via email to provide you with the AfterShip integration guide as well :)

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

February 4, 2021

Really easy to use and plugs into to most themes in a few clicks. Very happy with the product and the support, too!

Superbolt™ Tea
9 days using the app
March 4, 2021

I am enjoying the app. I wish there was a way to live chat with someone about my questions. It's easy to use.

Braycreates
May 12, 2018

Got my item. The quality is above my expectation. Thank you :)

Icart Ph
Philippines
9 days using the app
May 8, 2020

great app happy that its free and very user friendly. we need more apps like this that we can naviga

Got It From Nikki
Stamped.io replied May 16, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

October 13, 2020

A very good and simple app. the support is a big plus! they are solving problems at a very fast pace.

Elite Keepers Shop
Israel
April 18, 2017

I have upgraded to the Premium option and it is great! Offers the customers assurance that these reviews are from verified buyers. Fantastic

Turtle Covers
August 8, 2017

Stamped.io is a great product. Stable, easy to use admin. Not too many features, but the right ones for us. A few teething issues as a newish platform, but nothing mission critical. Incredibly responsive support crew (often within an hour or so) and improvements seem to be rolled out continuously.

Groundeffect Nz
New Zealand
August 20, 2022

Great app with a lot of customization options, and stellar customer support. You can't ask for more!

Nello