Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maisonmiru

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great add-on app to Shopify's product reviews app. Shopry is super responsive and answered all of my questions - so happy with this app!

Cipino

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I installed the app because I wanted to enhance the Shopify review app with new features without spending an arm and a leg. I'm happy I can try out some of the features before upgrading to a paid plan with more features.

What I've seen so far looks good.

www.bikelight.ca

Ufj 115

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app and helpful and quick support!

Nasty Lifestyle

tried, yocto stupid money, feefo stupid system and then this. its simple and a great way of not feeling like your ripped of!

The Gift And Gadget Guys

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It does exactly as it say - you set it and forget it. So easy to use to make the process completely automated.
www.giftandgadgetguys.co.nz

Baby Luno

Location Australia

Love this app. Sends emails out to customers automatically and works itself. I don't even have to think to do anything and I get an email every time we get a new review so we can share it on our social media pages or write back to customer if they're not happy.

Kitted By

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Service was prompt, friendly and helpful! They answered all our questions, assisted with setup and our reviews page is up without a hitch. There is always a sense of doubt when spending on a service and how useful it would be but the guys from stamped.io helped quell our fears and made the transition super smooth. Thanks guys!

Babysupermarket

A must have App. Already positive results that is resulting in the very first time true honest reviews being submitted. Thank you

Celtic Knot Works

This makes it quick and easy to get reviews for your products. I have had an excellent conversion rate on the review request emails.

Whites Home Store

Brilliant - The quality of this service is second to none. Tommy Ong really helped me out and did a great job of sorting out some things I couldn't figure out such as css and scripts. All in all though it was really easy to set up. I got confused by the boxes initially on the widget page but once I realised these were easy to use I got my review drawer and review page sorted in no time.

Thank you Stamped.io and thank you Tommy Ong!