Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Take A Shot

Location Germany

If used correctly, this is one of the most powerful apps in your Shopify store. We just started collecting reviews about 4 months ago and already got around 100 reviews in total. And we just start to realize in how many ways you can utilize them on your page.
Great work! :-)

Ddhouse Com Sg

Location Singapore

Easy to set up and useful in getting rewards from customers.
Recommended

Hoglights

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely wrapped! The initial setup is a little daunting, but not too difficult. The support is brilliant and being able to migrate from other review apps is brilliant! We haven't lost any of our previous reviews. The pricing plans are great and the prices are reasonable too.

Top job guys!

Shootenstuff

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had some initial issues transferring my reviews over from Yotpo. Tommy responded to me relatively quickly and got everything up and running perfectly for me.

The app has all the features we will need at a much more reasonable price compared to others. The product recommendation in emails is a feature we particularly like.

Looking forward to seeing what else it can do.

Brave Survivor

Great add-on.
take a look how it works out for me: www.bravesurvivor.com

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent. Very easy to set up. I received a personal response within hours from Tommy on a question. I've exceeded the number of review requests available in the free plan, and am considering upgrading.

Simply Stylish Gifts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Fantastic app. It runs in the background and sends the review requests to your customers (timing can be changed if required). Great to have customer reviews on our website. Very happy.

Bladeandblue

We have been using this app for a couple weeks now, and we couldn't be happier. It is far better than the alternatives. We have the premium account and it's really worth it at a reasonable price. Also, impressing features that come with it such as importing existing reviews from other apps/platforms, social media sharing (auto/manual), and option to customize product recommendations with the review request.
Great job!

Entorno Bano

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app, and the team is so quick to answer you for help. Check out the results on my store: www.entornobano.com

Shopwithjewelz