Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Divaslounge Online

The worst app in the whole of the app store. Beware of these fraudsters, they're not from shopify, just wrote a similar name to deceive us!

July 14, 2020

Hello Divaslounge Online,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io was actually an addon to the native Shopify Product Reviews app, providing additional features to the review widget, before moving on to become a full standalone app with its own set of review widgets and robust features.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io once again in the future, as the app has definitely come a long way, and we can definitely assist you with improving the sales and conversions for your store :)

Enchantedleaves

Such an AMAZING app! A great way to remind customers to review your products, which helps others to buy :)
Support staff is great too! Thanks so much!

Anactofdogstore

Wow! I am blown away by this awesome reviews app and my customers are loving it, too! I switched from Yotpo, as they were unhelpful, expensive and not even close to the design quality and expertise of the Addon reviews. Stellar support and a marked increase in sales! What are you waiting for?

Chokeshopify

Can´t recommend these guys enough. Just finished migrating all my reviews from another service provider (one of the so called Big Ones) and am so happy I chose Stamped. Fantastic app that´s on the rise with stellar customer support. If you are on the fence, take the plunge. They will deliver!

Babel Alchemy

Great customer support and app! Highly recommended for stores looking to generate more reviews.

Chloe Olive

Great app! We've been very happy using the review add-on app for the past few months. Customer service has been outstanding!! We highly recommend you give this one a try.

Pool Store Canada

Martin from Stamped.io was great with setting up the widgets on my store, highly recommend these guys. They also updated the way the reviews report on Google search

Update to my review - Google is reporting issues via Search console, the correct code is missing for Google to display the reviews on the search page!

Great App! Only thing i find it is a little long to get to the review request part of the app. other than that it works great with a little time spent

i recommend this app

Thread Llc

I have really liked Stamped because they add new features often and are very responsive when I reach out with questions. The app is fairly user friendly but sometimes it's a little bit slow and it would be nice to have some better analytics or ways to create reports apart from when they provide. If their filtering options and analytics were better I think they would be 5 stars instead of 4! Overall, very happy with Stamped!

Jasper Swag

I appreciate the convenience of this app. Definitely makes it easy for customers to give their opinions.

Planet Mermaid

I recommend this app to everyone. It works so well with the Shopify Product Reviews app.