Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 28, 2016

Great app and helpful and quick support!

Ufj 115
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 27, 2016

tried, yocto stupid money, feefo stupid system and then this. its simple and a great way of not feeling like your ripped of!

Nasty Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 26, 2016

It does exactly as it say - you set it and forget it. So easy to use to make the process completely automated.
www.giftandgadgetguys.co.nz

The Gift And Gadget Guys
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 26, 2016

Love this app. Sends emails out to customers automatically and works itself. I don't even have to think to do anything and I get an email every time we get a new review so we can share it on our social media pages or write back to customer if they're not happy.

Baby Luno
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 26, 2016

Service was prompt, friendly and helpful! They answered all our questions, assisted with setup and our reviews page is up without a hitch. There is always a sense of doubt when spending on a service and how useful it would be but the guys from stamped.io helped quell our fears and made the transition super smooth. Thanks guys!

Kitted By
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 25, 2016

A must have App. Already positive results that is resulting in the very first time true honest reviews being submitted. Thank you

Babysupermarket
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 25, 2016

This makes it quick and easy to get reviews for your products. I have had an excellent conversion rate on the review request emails.

Celtic Knot Works
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 25, 2016

Brilliant - The quality of this service is second to none. Tommy Ong really helped me out and did a great job of sorting out some things I couldn't figure out such as css and scripts. All in all though it was really easy to set up. I got confused by the boxes initially on the widget page but once I realised these were easy to use I got my review drawer and review page sorted in no time.

Thank you Stamped.io and thank you Tommy Ong!

Whites Home Store
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 24, 2016

It is a great addition to your Shopify store. It syncs perfectly with the Shopify Review app. I like that it is within your Shopify admin area, you don't have to go to a third party site. You can see a queue of e-mails and modify the date to be sent very easily, not black boxish like other third parties. The free version still gives you plenty of customization options.

Upstudionc
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 21, 2016

great app, easy to customize and really engages my customers!

Timeyourgift