Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

DermaCura

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Hi,
I downloaded Review Autoketing and set it up, within seconds i had an email thanking me for using the app,
I set up what i needed to but was having an issue with the review stars,
your service was totally mind blowing wrt the speed at which you sorted out my issue and the professionalism and excellent service was outstanding,
thank you... rgds
brian

April 22, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Opulent Origins Soap Company

Super easy to install and customize, A+ where it come to tracking customer ratings. It took about 10 minutes to customize and learn most of the features.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

bobblefringe llc

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Very easy to set up and customize! And no need to edit code. I look forward to my first review, thank you!

April 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Ansunstorage

Location China

Great App!Very easy to use and nice customer service. Hope that it can help to improve conversion!!!

April 19, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

Her Majesty's Collection llc

Time spent using app 1 day

Soo far I love it. Only had it a few days now. i will rate it more or give more detail in the future.

April 18, 2022

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

DIYPinayDesigns

I used this for my website and I love how it's easy to navigate and customize. Highly recommend! Perfect for beginners like me.

April 12, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Coolpebbles

Location Mexico

Amazing app. Can't believe it is completely free. Support was kind enough to provide the selectors for further customization of the widget. 100% Would recommend!

April 7, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

SNEAKERMASK

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing and easy to use and the customer service is incredibly helpful with customisation, recommend 10/10

April 5, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

roseishdesigns

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app is easy to use and I love how customizable it is! Looks great on my page. Thank you so much. :)

April 4, 2022

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.

Prisality

Location Brazil

Perfeito, a atendente é muito atenciosa e gentil, e o aplicativo e muito bom recomendo, o melhor que já usei

March 31, 2022

É muito bom que você gaste seu tempo deixando um comentário. Nós o amamos muito.
Nossa equipe está sempre pronta para ajudá-lo com as configurações.
Se você tiver algum problema com nosso aplicativo, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato conosco.