Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Lves Apparel

I love Hulk Code!

I have been looking long and hard for a review app of quality and this is exactly what I needed. When I contacted Hulk Code for instructions on how to install the app, they went above and beyond by installing the app for me. I woke up one morning and my reviews section was already working!

The look of the reviews section is clean and professional on my site, which is the real reason I was drawn to this app.

I would recommend that Hulk Code develop a matching wishlist app. That would be the real cherry on top.

And we love you back!

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Better Left Said

HulkCode has been extremely helpful throughout setting up the app and making it works with my site. I really wanted photo upload capability and it offers that plus other customizations that other review apps do not. I really like this app and will continue to use it as a vital part of my store!

March 8, 2019

Thank you and you know what, you are really special to us. We really appreciate your kind words. :)

Trinket Paradise

Undoubtedly the best review app till date!!
We have been looking for an app like this for months.. And we are finally here..
It has all the features of Shopify's Product Reviews app. Additionally, people can also upload photos.
The photo is limited to just one & ppl cant zoom it right now. But they promised that they will work on it.
What makes it best is that it is absolutely free!! And their customer support is just great! They will install it free of cost!

March 8, 2019

Firstly, thank you for the really kind words. And, secondly, thank you so much for your providing us your inputs to improve our app. It makes us happy that you care about our app as much as we do. :)

Mustard Sneakers

Before discovering this I tried at least half a dozen similar apps and can say it's one of the best out there.

The features are impressive and it fits most of my needs - image uploads, review moderation, different layout options, and custom fields just to mention a few, and with a great design to boot.

In fact, no other free app comes close and believe me when I say a free app shouldn't be this good. At the time of writing I guess the app is quite new and I hope more people will discover it soon.

On top of that their support is first class. I ran into a few issues and they resolved them immediately and were very responsive. A big applaud to the developer and please keep up the good work.

March 8, 2019

We're glad our app is useful to meet your store needs. Thank you for taking notice :)

Teensytech

I'm giving this app five stars because it totally deserves it. I just installed this app on my Shopify store and trust me it's one of the best apps I've ever used.

Not that only, the customer support is exceptional too. Despite all their apps are free and I had installed the free version of their app, they quickly responded to my support ticket and helped me get the installation work perfectly without charging a penny.

Being built using Bootstrap, it's truly responsive and has no single error. I love that the review fields are customizable and reviews also allow adding pics. It's a bit tricky to install it because it asks for some manual edits in code, but they have a very easy guide for it in their help section.

Overall, it's a premium level app for free and I'm in love with their product and service. Two thumbs up for the great work, guys!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next