Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

DeadTheodore

The app's awesome for being free you can go into the settings and change them around pretty much all the aspects of it. the thing that I hate the most though is that you can't install it yourself so you can't learn how to operate on your own in a way. I just don't like the idea of dependency on HulkApps. Other than that it's amazing.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and understand your concern about dependency on HulkApps expert developers.

Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. However, once your scripts are added correctly on the live theme, there will be no need to keep the communication going.

Nevertheless, our app specialists are always standing by to help so please don't hesitate, should you have any concern with the Reviews app.
Have a beautiful day!

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Statement Piece NY

I needed an app just like this! I searched high and low I even asked shopify support and no one could help me. I am so happy I found this application as it was able to execute all that my business required. I had a bit of trouble configuring this set up through import and export of existing reviews however the support team was amazing to put up with my 21 questions. Thank you very much Hulk apps. I look forward to new applications released by you

July 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We really appreciate it!

Have a beautiful day!

Scentses + Co

Faced several UI issue on mobile interface, and Khushbu and her team was very responsive in replying and getting the problem fixed. Loving this app very much! Thanks team!!

July 3, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Khushbu was able to help you out with getting Product Reviews installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your current theme. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

Allure Pet Boutique

Sanjay has been very prompt in response and also Deepa. The tech support team is very helpful. Wanted help with review alignment issues, they are able to help me to solve it in a very short time. Would recommend you trying this out!

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our great specialists, Sanjay and Deepa!

Pronimen

Really helpful customer support which for me, makes the world of difference. As I am not technical, I was genuinely struggling and these guys not only helped me out, they went the extra mile - Thank you guys

June 25, 2020

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and are glad that our customer service team was able to work it out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Mayor Clothing

outstanding app and even more outstanding customer service, all for free! Thank you Hulk Apps support team!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Deetles & Bo

Great customer service - super fast response and they got me all set up quickly. Looks good on my site.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Havlam

Good app. Easy to install and use. Staff is very helpful with any issues.

Would love to see a feature that shows average rating up near the product name that links down to the reviews.

Thanks for great app.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

TameTheStorm LLC

First off, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! At first I had trouble integrating this app into my store due to the fact I had no prior knowledge in this area. I contacted support & the help I received was above & beyond. All my issues were resolved in less than 24hrs. I am beyond pleased & would recommend this app to any other merchants!

June 19, 2020