Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

PRANAFLOWER

Very nice app, and the support is amazing. Got all my questions answered and they helped with the installation. The review section matches perfectly my theme and looks beautiful. I like the fact that you can allow both text and photo reviews with this app, and it's free! :-)

October 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

underabroomtree

I used this app to help me import my customer product reviews from my Etsy store to my Shopify store. Ms Abhilasha took me through the whole process with very clear and comprehensive instructions on how to do all that. I had a pleasant experience interacting with Ms Abhilasha and am very happy with how my product review pages look now. I highly recommend this app.

October 26, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and love getting this app installed properly for our merchants.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Abhilasha, one of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

MOKU

Free Product Review with Photo - Awesome app Also great support, quicly resolve my bropblam. Thanks

October 23, 2020

BeddingForLife

totally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never work

Remedy Pen

Great app, better than paid for review apps. Amazing support. They assisted me with my question and gave me clear instructions. Replied very quickly also. Good people!

October 21, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

beebloom

This app is really good and the support is amazing. They fixed my popup display issue really quick. Everyone should install this app

October 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our [name] app! We love the review popup feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Cheers!

Maztermind

I used this apps to help my store to add Reviews feature with Photo. And moreover they have excellent customer services.

October 14, 2020

DiversityBeans.com

I downloaded the app a few days ago and I've been so impressed with their support. When placing the code on my pages (Streamline template) I couldn't get them to look right. They helped me on three separate occasions and were very kind and fixed all three problems. I also noticed that the app is not heavy and didn't slow down my site loading speed.

October 12, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Victorus

Great customer service, all issues were dealt with quickly and resolved within an excellent timeframe.

Gigi's

they helped me with setting up the app. It was very fast and I was very happy with the result. Thank you and keep the good work :)

October 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23