Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

puboa

Clean as can be
Just requires a minimum of coding knowledge to put the scripts wherever you want them to show (which is actually better because of the flexibility it gives you) and it automatically matches your color/font of your theme, incredibly good looking, easy to use from both the customer side and the backend

November 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Seo Digital Club

Great app and excellent customer support. Just love this app because it's completely free and especially in this covid time it really helps. Thank you

November 5, 2020

Thank you! Hope you enjoy using our app as much as we did while building it! :-)

Spacefish Army

I could not get this to function in the Galleria theme and when the support team tried to help, it screwed up pivotal parts of the store so I had to delete it.

Pretty Little Juicer

Superb customer service, very helpful, responsive and efficient. App works great. Would highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app!

Stay tuned for the Pro-version! :-)

phonecases.green

Best free app for reviews that I've tried so far. That said, be ready that it takes some significant time for the review section to load.

November 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Black Clover Shop

Really good app with very responsive and awesome team backing em. Thank you for doing such a good app. If you dont know how to install the app just contact the team and it'll be done.

October 30, 2020

Miniatyrbutikken

Works quite well! The only free app I've found that supports product reviews with photos. I wanted to make images bigger when clicking, and their customers support was super helpful, and they fixed it for me in a few days!

October 30, 2020

PRANAFLOWER

Very nice app, and the support is amazing. Got all my questions answered and they helped with the installation. The review section matches perfectly my theme and looks beautiful. I like the fact that you can allow both text and photo reviews with this app, and it's free! :-)

October 28, 2020

underabroomtree

I used this app to help me import my customer product reviews from my Etsy store to my Shopify store. Ms Abhilasha took me through the whole process with very clear and comprehensive instructions on how to do all that. I had a pleasant experience interacting with Ms Abhilasha and am very happy with how my product review pages look now. I highly recommend this app.

October 26, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and love getting this app installed properly for our merchants.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Abhilasha, one of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

MOKU

Free Product Review with Photo - Awesome app Also great support, quicly resolve my bropblam. Thanks

October 23, 2020