Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Kaizeea Artz

Works perfectly, I had some issues with the updates making the app not working but was just needed to be approved on my side before going live. The support team helped me with that. All okay

March 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

AUTOPETZ

Great customer service! Very quick to help out When we experienced one or two issues with the app, everything is fine so far and it is performing well thank you

March 22, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

4dacultureshop

I used this app to help my customers leave reviews. I got it installed correctly on the "Brooklyn" theme; but it will not install on the "Motion" the. Put in a ticket for them to help fix the issue; but every time I put in a ticket I only get an email stating that I need to respond to the ticket email or it would be closed out. No matter how many times I respond to their follow-up emails. Highly disappointed.

Jeff Becker Collection

Je ne conseil pas les application de hulk apps, le service client est très lent, le codage est mauvais et ralentis mon site, je ne comprend vraiment pas pourquoi ils ont une aussi bonne note, je deconseille si vous voulez un site rapide.

TA3SWIM

All the photos attached to customer reviews were accidentally deleted by the app. They are telling me to reach out to my customers and ask them for their photos. I have a shaping swimsuit company, photos in reviews are everything. So upset.

Prickleliving

Exactly what I was looking for. their support is superb, quick response and super helpful. HIghly recommended.

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We are forever grateful for your kind words. :-)

ReinaLoveLondon

I downloaded this app and was having a few problems with how it showed up in my store. I got in touch with the people at hulkapps and their response time was very quick! The staff were so friendly and helpful and after I described to them what was going on (review button overlapping with other website features) they checked my store and fixed the issues and now it works beautifully. If you’re thinking about it, I would 100% recommend downloading the app, not only because it’s a great addition to your website but also because you will be supported every step of the way by experts! Thanks hulkapps!

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Carbonly

Five Stars All Around To This Great Service! They helped us through it all, best app and best customer support team.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Unbrandead

I have downloaded a LOT of Review Apps, Hulk's is the best, not only because it's easy enough to use BUT more because their customer support is EXTREMELY helpful! They have put up with a lot of my queries and helped me to get the App to look how I want it to on my store!
Thanks for making a great App and for the support!

November 12, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Harpreet was able to help you out with getting [app name] installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

www.cronstore.com.au

Helpful team, great service, solving issue quick. Quick response. Good app for review. Thanks for your help.

November 10, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.