Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A , 295 reviews

4.6
September 28, 2022

I used the app for one month, I have met some problems, such as the imported file fault, good customer service Amit helped me out and responded in a very timely manner. Thanks a lot and he is really kind. The app is good and easy to use. Highly recommendation.

WisFor
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for giving our App a try and for your positive feedback! We're so pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one and that you appreciate our customer service. We strive to make sure all of our customers are satisfied, so we are glad that Amit was able to help you with your technical issue. We look forward to having you as a customer for many more months to come.

September 8, 2022

Does what it says on the tin. Adds reviews and a QA system to the product pages. Allows you to show a star rating on your product grid (search) pages. And also allows you to create a single page to display a full list of reviews. Allows a good level of customisation without requiring coding. If needed, support is very good and respond quickly to queries.

Gravity Silver Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

September 6, 2022

Great app, works great and support is the best! They go above and beyond to help you if anything breaks or goes wrong with the app.

Kole Royale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your positive review of our app. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and support, and we're glad to hear that you've been pleased with our efforts. We strive to give the best possible experience to our users, and we're glad that we've succeeded in doing so for you!

August 18, 2022

good customer service, Haris helped me out and was very quick about it. The app is good and easy to use.

Funsparks
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied August 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Haris will surely be happy to hear you left such a lovely review for him.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back.

June 22, 2022

I consulted hulk apps help team to help with a script conflict issue and they responded in a very timely manner and resolved my issues I was having. Thanks hulk apps team!

SohmaNaturals
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the feedback; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support!

We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance.

Edited February 7, 2023

It would be nice if you could manually process the volume in batches and automatically generate 10+. In addition, it is suggested to add the function of comment filtering according to the product number.In addition, the customer service staff is very patient to help solve problems

BingoPaw
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We value your input, so please make sure to check out our Roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

June 7, 2022

app worked well, thanks to Sanjay who was very quick and efficient at helping us to integrate the reviews into our product page. the app is on the pricier side, but has various functionalities that we find are worth it.

byMATTER™
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

May 27, 2022

Best product reviews app in shopify. Look for no other. The team is very helpful and nothing seem to be impossible for them.

Pamera Co.
Brunei
Time spent using app: 2 months

Howdy,

It only makes sense to set up the great app on a great store so kudos to you too! In all seriousness, thank you for your kind words. It would be great if you could go and leave us your ideas for new features on the roadmap, which can be found on the app. Thank you,

May 8, 2022

Excellent app, helping us a lot by showing our reputation. Happy customers always wanted to show their happiness by writing a review.

Jewels By Tarry
Thailand
Time spent using app: 11 months
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

January 21, 2022

These guys are amazing. They had an update in their system and I am not really a coder or web designer, but they were quick to respond and get my issue situated. Thank you everyone who helped me with my reviews added to my site. You guys were very quick to get this resolved. I appreciate all the help!

Armilla Wear
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hey there,

We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!