Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Build social proof with collection photo and product reviews.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Reviews App by HulkApps

Jewels By Tarry

Location Thailand

Excellent app, helping us a lot by showing our reputation. Happy customers always wanted to show their happiness by writing a review.

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Armilla Wear

These guys are amazing. They had an update in their system and I am not really a coder or web designer, but they were quick to respond and get my issue situated. Thank you everyone who helped me with my reviews added to my site. You guys were very quick to get this resolved. I appreciate all the help!

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the feedback; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support!

ADVPRO

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support is great. Take the initiative to make sure things are in good shape. Communication is clear and very responsive. If the product rating can link up with real customer check, or connect to other rating like amazon's, it would make it a very trustworthy rating system and kick the 5 stars.

May 31, 2022

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

And in regards to your request, we heard it and have implemented the Verified Sign feature in our app. Check it out!

Glam Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! This app makes it very easy for customers to upload reviews. The customer service is amazing.. cost of the app is reasonable and afforable. Highly recommend!

May 31, 2022

We appreciate your lovely words! Our Experience team is happy to support you and your business.

William Wangen

Great app! Helped me increase my conversions. Couldn't be happier. Also the support is great! Recommend

Lux-HomeDecor

Location Singapore

Had trouble with the app due to the snippets. However, went to contact support and Manoj guided me patiently and was able to resolve the issue in a few minutes. Thank you!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for letting us and all merchants know you are loving the app.
Manoj will be more than happy to read your feedback.

Third Day Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome customer service and extremely helpful LIVE PEOPLE available on chat to help with code. So easy for customers to leave a review and then allow the shop owner to verify the review is legit or not. Some other apps do not allow you to verify the review. All the HulkApps we use have been rock solid. Love these guys

May 31, 2022

Happy to hear you are enjoying our app! We will always be here to support you.

The Trophy King

The product review app is fantastic but what is even more fantastic is the support crew at Hulk Apps. Sanjay and the crew are AWESOME and quick to help with any of your problems. In fact, I use a few other apps from Hulk Apps and this is a big reason why I selected the Product Reviews App by Hulk Apps. The crew at Hulk Apps should be giving lessons to their competition on how to handle customer service!

November 12, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

supermugs.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have always found Hulk Apps very easy to use and when you have problems, their support team is super quick to help out. I have used their infinite product option app and I was extremely happy to find out that they offered a review app. As usual, they listen to your concerns and always come up with a solution! You can not go wrong with the team from Hulk Apps!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

SOL TERRA SHOP

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I needed some help adding all my reviews to a separate review page on my website. Sanjay, from online support, was very quick to response and knowledgeable. I got my request taken care of right away and learnt a few things along the way. Great customer service, right from the chat icon in the bottom corner. Thank you :)

October 18, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.