Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

I used this application for customer feedback. The support I received was amazing. I'm thrilled. Thank you so much!

August 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We look forward to seeing your continued success.

BecomeResilientAndNeverDoubt

Best free product-review app in the Shopify app store. The amazing customer service was extremely helpful in installing the code onto my store's theme. Highly recommend.

August 20, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Dragons' Garden

I was not able to setup the app, contacted support and they set up everything for me even including some customisation.
Very happy with the app and my customers are too!

August 17, 2020

Mask-Four-Mask

As always had another amazing experience with Hulk Apps expert customer service team. Quickly replied to my inquiry and fixed the issue right away. Thank you as always for being so fast and easy to work with! Saving me lots of unnecessary stress and time - priceless as a solo business owner!

August 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Larmonies

At first I had some problems with integration, but their amazing support team solved all the problems pretty quickly. The app does exactly what you would expect. Definitely recommend!

August 10, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Macrobite

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I was struggling with the install at first and contacted the product team to assist, they have been OUTSTANDING ever since!

They replied quickly and implemented every change I asked for in a timely manner, as well as patiently waiting for my response which was delayed at times. I have other expensive site plugins that don't provide half the support HulkCode has. I will be exploring their other apps!

August 6, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're sorry you had to wait at times but we're glad that our specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Reviews installed and stylized properly!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Reviews app, or any of our other apps!

Jingle Jewelry

I downloaded this app for having photos in my reviews and because it was free. There were a couple bugs that prevented some of the functions working with my site. However their customer service was PHENOMENAL! They helped me solve all my bugs and even went above and beyond to create a theme that would make this app work! Truly amazing and once I need to upgrade I will do it with them for sure!

August 4, 2020

BR Pro Poker

By far the best free app that allows photo uploads with reviews. Being a maker of custom products, this was super important to us to allow our customers to post photos of their orders with their reviews. I had a question about enlarging the photos and customer service was extremely fast & responsive and got everything worked out for us. We use a couple other HulkApps brand apps and they're great, too!

Ada Lip Beauty

Excellent and quick customer service. My shop isn't live yet, so I can't wait to see it in action...

July 27, 2020

Thank you in advance for the review! We wish you all the success with your Shopify store. :)

JT wagglepurr

fantastic customer service! I needed the general review ratings moved to above the pricing, and their response was immediate. Truly satisfied with their service. Thanks!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was actually met in your interaction with our business.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!