Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Milovati™

I would like to give any star for this app. Since you try to use you may discover why it is free. Now, one more reason to pay a good app as loox.
1) Very very very complicated
2) There is any video on internet showing how to use
3) Maybe it is made only for experts

Kikos Coffee

The support team is awesome! The reviews look good in my collection page, and product page. It has the rating below the photo and a big review space below the product. I am very satisfied with the result and the developers. I am going to check what others app you have to download. Its Free and great! with this service I will gladly pay when needed for apps that generate $$$

August 9, 2019

You're awesome!

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Trip

Je suis heureux de mon achat et je recommande cet article.
La livraison a pris 9 jours pour arriver parfait.

One Stop Shorts

I really like how it looks on my website, and the support team is great with helping with what I need.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your positive response. We would be glad to assist you anytime!

EcoproCable

super great service! I’m not good on technical but the engineer from here fully help me out! Thx. Now all work!

July 4, 2019

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.

Heraposh

Amazing Support and App! Thank you for this amazing app that helps me to collect amazing reviews from our customer.

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much. You are amazing. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Always happy to help. Thank you. :)

Off Brand Products

This app works great for my store plus it is free. I like it and would recommend it to anyone looking for allow cost way to add product reviews to their website.

June 27, 2019

Homeartphotography

The support team are fantastic. Cannot day enough for how helpful they are. Because I am not a website code specialist I had issues inserting the app onto my site (information about how to do this was a little light). However the support team were able to insert it and do some minor customisation for me as well. Thanks heaps team.

June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help and are on standby if you ever need anything else.

Thank you.

Funzze

This APP very useful, having all the features we want: it can import old reviews, can upload images, the style looks very nice. And it have a free plan, which is very friendly for small sellers. And their response speed it faster than before.

Coastline Mirrors

Great service and good implementation with images on reviews. Especially happy about the service as I changed themes quickly after the first installation and they were happy to move the code to my new theme for me. Thanks!

June 19, 2019

We are delighted to hear your feedback.

You know where to teach us if you ever need any help with your store.