Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

We Mask It

Excellent service and excellent application. Very good, I like it a lot and it solves what I need. I recommend it.

July 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MJ's Chocolates

I already have the Review App on my product line (chocolates) and wanted to have it on my homepage aswell and asked support if they could do this and within a few hours it has been done perfect just what I wanted.
Thank you Support great turn around.

July 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us an amazing review; we're so happy to hear that you're loving our Reviews app as well as our highly responsive support team. Thank you once again!

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Lagom Living

I love this app, it's allow to put photos review for free and most importantly their great support team! Thank you very much!

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

We wish you all the very best with your business! Looking forward to seeing your continued success.

Wearperks

Great app, even greater support team !
Customisations are done quickly and at no hidden fees!
I Definitely recommend.

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

DeadTheodore

The app's awesome for being free you can go into the settings and change them around pretty much all the aspects of it. the thing that I hate the most though is that you can't install it yourself so you can't learn how to operate on your own in a way. I just don't like the idea of dependency on HulkApps. Other than that it's amazing.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and understand your concern about dependency on HulkApps expert developers.

Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. However, once your scripts are added correctly on the live theme, there will be no need to keep the communication going.

Nevertheless, our app specialists are always standing by to help so please don't hesitate, should you have any concern with the Reviews app.
Have a beautiful day!

HeppyHanksByJenn

I needed some help and it was within an hour I was helped and within 2 hours I had a solution. The support agent who helped submit my ticket was amazing. I didnt realize i had already downloaded another app by HULK apps, I now have 3! Thank you for making this FREE to small business' and thank you for helping someone with so little knowledge, gain some insight.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Statement Piece NY

I needed an app just like this! I searched high and low I even asked shopify support and no one could help me. I am so happy I found this application as it was able to execute all that my business required. I had a bit of trouble configuring this set up through import and export of existing reviews however the support team was amazing to put up with my 21 questions. Thank you very much Hulk apps. I look forward to new applications released by you

July 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We really appreciate it!

Have a beautiful day!

Scentses + Co

Faced several UI issue on mobile interface, and Khushbu and her team was very responsive in replying and getting the problem fixed. Loving this app very much! Thanks team!!

July 3, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Khushbu was able to help you out with getting Product Reviews installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your current theme. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

Allure Pet Boutique

Sanjay has been very prompt in response and also Deepa. The tech support team is very helpful. Wanted help with review alignment issues, they are able to help me to solve it in a very short time. Would recommend you trying this out!

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from our great specialists, Sanjay and Deepa!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Pronimen

Really helpful customer support which for me, makes the world of difference. As I am not technical, I was genuinely struggling and these guys not only helped me out, they went the extra mile - Thank you guys

June 25, 2020

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and are glad that our customer service team was able to work it out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!