Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Budizzz

It takes a minute for reviews to appear from time to time and this results an increased page load time.

May 2, 2019

Our app guide is pretty simple to understand. But you can always get help from our team. :)

Weebeasts / Nichole Lillian Ryan

After trying out a few other apps for reviews I was beginning to lose hope, but this is perfect and allows photo reviews, an all reviews page along with the help I got direct from hulk codes to set up everything on my site, and fix the email notification that i wanted to get when a review was submitted. Thank you for this app and your help.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your support. We are blessed to have you!

Cassie’s Boutique

I use this app so my customers can come back and leave feed back on product they've purchase. We'll long story short i'm just getting a lot of feedback so im able to leave you guys 5 stars I love how they can leave their feedback and come back with updates at later date. also I can repost their feedback at anytime not right away AwesomeSauce lol

May 2, 2019

Thank you for bringing a smile to our faces. :)

test-ignitiv

nice app

April 30, 2019

Hey, thanks!

Battlbox.com

What a great app! As most apps we use from Hulk, this one is awesome! Reviews on the product level are very important, and the fact that we can review/accept this is mission critical to avoid trolls!

April 29, 2019

Well said! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with our apps; thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Interesting-Soul

Althoguh it taking some time, the team is really helpful to fulfill my need. Much apprecaited for their hard work!

April 27, 2019

Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts :)

Best Controller

The app is perfect I recommend it.
The support service is amazing they solved my problem with the language in the action button and only in 1 day.
definitely 5 stars

April 26, 2019

Thank you :) We really appreciate your feedback.

The Fab Shoppers

Many thanks for the professional servcie from the team, they help me alot in customise the app to suite my theme. The team is the best support team I have came across in Shopify App.

I made a few times changes in the app, but the team is so patient that willing to help me to solve all the problems.

I give 5 stars for their service and app.

April 24, 2019

Aww :) We try to give our best to each one of you! Our exceptional team works really hard to get this response. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Victorian Rose Needlearts

The team had my app and running in no time at all. This is a great feature for my shop! You do have to contact them by email and give them a bit, but they are very helpful.

April 17, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry you are experiencing an issue. Can you please contact our support and we'll help resolve any issues you may have. We respond to all tickets usually within 4 hours.

Our apps are free but we do have ongoing support available. We just noticed that you sent a ticket 28 minutes ago but is blank - https://nimb.ws/YHsQxS - please follow up with some additional info and our team will help get any issues resolved for you.

Once we do, I kindly request that you update your review be more accurate :)

Thank you.

Dr.C Lab

The app just didn't work. And no support at all. Being my staff account for over 1 week but no activity. Just a waste of time :(

April 17, 2019

Hey Dr. C,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are having someone look at this. Unfortunately, the ticket was assigned in our internal project management system but was missed by the developer.

We apologize for any inconvenience but would appreciate a chance to make this right. As you know, stuff (S***) sometimes happens. :)

But we are here and ready to help.

Thank you.