Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

eyelda

Good free application and excellent technical support. However lack of flexibility in total autonomy (translations, customization...).

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are flagging these features (translations, customization) in our Product Improvement List. We'll get in touch when we implement these updates!

Elevate Your Awe

This app did exactly what we needed it to do and the customer support is fantastic! The help desk helped me solve a user error issue quickly and easily. Thank you!

February 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews with photo app! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Hibou Clothing

App is really easy to use and the support team was very helpful. I am happy with my choice to use this app

February 11, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're enjoying using our Product Reviews with photo app! :)

Doggy Plaza

Best Review App Ever!...and the support is super friendly and top notch, They respond on time everytime and resolve your issue. Thanks alot for the service

January 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

My Passion 4 Fashion

I loveee this app , but my customers being able to leave reviews with picture it make people feel very comfortable.

January 28, 2020

Thank you! We're glad that you love the photo reviews feature in our app. Let us know if you ever need any help from us.

Bling Wind

To use the app, you need to copy and paste some code, but the instruction is very clear. Don't worry. Just follow it step by step. I finished the installation in 10 minutes. Moreover, this app is supported by a very helpful and professional team. I submitted a ticket for a change of display style. They replied me in 1 hour and finished the job in one day. They wrote code in a copy of my theme with clear remarks which is easy for me to check, preview and publish. Thank you very much.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so happy that you were able to do most of the work yourself and we're glad that our team was prompt to resolve your issues.

Orga-Natural

Product Reviews with Photo has an awesome App, but more then that their customer service is excellent. They are very patient and professional. Thank you !

January 24, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

idkwatch

Day one very fast response. Thereafter i see some bugs using this app.
1) Mobile Browser Top Menu when click doesn't show the list of menu options.
2) Use Desktop when check out have Hulk Message on it. That's a killing for online store.
3) You have no reply to my 2 ticket but have an update on 13 jan. Today 15 Jan. i tried using your theme. Still fail. Top menu at phone browser is ok now. But No review option at all my product. And lastly the Hulk message is still on the checkout page using Desktop computer.

Disappointed.

ItemJunkie

great team. great products.
They respond really fast whenever I have a problem.
I don't really have much else to say, i'm just trying to fill the 100 character minimum.c

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad you enjoyed our app and support!

The Urban League

Very useful app with photo reviews feature. And I really appreciate the prompt support as well. Look no further if you want a Shopify reviews app with photo.

January 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we're glad that our team was able to resolve your issue promptly.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.