Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Trendz Redefined

Very happy user here. My issue was resolved rather quickly.
Thanks a lot for the help. More power to you guys! :)

April 1, 2019

Thank you very much! Hope to see you use more apps by HulkApps and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything done.

FancyVivi

waste of time, I couldnt even find where to paste the code, not to mentioned finish the whole process.

March 28, 2019

Hi there,

Please contact our support. Our team will happily work with you to make sure that the installation process was done properly.

Contact us and we'll get it resolved for you. And once we do, please update this review to be more accurate. :) thanks so much.

The Spoonless Witch

At first I couldn't get it to work, added the code right (I think) and everything. So I messaged their support team, and they requested access to my store. The next day, without me doing a SINGLE THING, my product reviews were all set up. It works great now, they even did a test review to show me!! I'm very pleased with both the app and the customer service with it, thanks guys!

March 22, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help.

Take care. :)

matchingtie

I followed the instruction to install and set up the 'Product Reviews' app, but it is still not working. Waste of time.

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We actually automatically install some of the code and the rest of the instructions are laid out but can be confusing for some themes as their structure is different.

Just contact our support team and we'll help set it up for you free of charge. Hope you'll amend your review after this as it really doesn't give it justice. :)

LifeIsFresh

I used this apps for review, it is work but i can"t display the rate with star or bells. I have square.
I doesn't find.

EDIT :

I put 2 stars because I had a bug on the set up. But they had a great super super support.
And now, everything works perfectly.

IF I could put 10 out of 5, I'll do it

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the nice review. :) Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you need any assistance with your store.

Doggy Duds

So far so good! Looks simple but clean.

March 8, 2019

Simple and free. Glad you like it :)

SweetPeeps

I have been on the hunt for the perfect review app for my online store and I can say after trying numerous apps, Hulk Reviews is by far the best one! The customer service is great and they really helped me customize the reviews to how I would like them to look. Highly recommend! 10/10! :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Trendeology

Master review app by Hulk is a great App, have a Good customer support, and it is Free.
Nothing can go wrong.

Thank you :) We agree!

NANPIPERHOME

It is a good APP. Customer service has been really good. An awesome free app with great support! I recommend this app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending us to other merchants, We are lucky to have your support. :)

SoZo Education and Beauty Supply

Customer service has been really good. I couldn’t figure out if I had installed it correctly and the team helped me super quick. I love how the customer can add pictures with their review.....

March 8, 2019

We couldn't agree more. Its indeed a really cool feature to have. Real images make a great deal of a difference in increasing sales.