Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Thenocaplabel

developers were quick to fix a problem I made by mistake. resolved quick and efficient. brilliant work

April 8, 2020

Danelian Jewelry

A great app, easy to use, installation guide provided. I had an issue installing the reviews but I contacted them and they fixed it fast. Very happy with this app!

April 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our team did a good job with the installation and we really appreciate the kind words about our products and service!

Have a great day ahead.

Pfotenschützer

Very good support, they put lots of effort in the work.
If you need a nice app with an perfect support, I highly recommend it!

April 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you got an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Y-World

Fantastic support and service and very good app, they customize my theme as my needs in very few time. Many thanks
I absolute suggest to all this app and team developer

April 2, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Dental Pulses

This guys are phenomenal! I asked them support for customize the app on my site three times and they always got my back cover in few hours.
Thank you really much.
The app is good, but the support was just amazing.

April 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Mel Boteri

Very easy to install and use. I love that I can send my clients who purchase offline to a direct product page for them to review. Support is also very helpful and responsive.

March 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

onsalemassagechair.com

Hi,
I asked them to install the app on our website.
It was really nice support. I like everything on this app.
Thank you!

March 30, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for appreciating our efforts :)

InfinityStars

App is very good for free charge, support ist truly amazing!
for the beginning i really suggest this app!

March 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Stay in touch!

perfumelovemanila

The support team is fantastic, i requested for assistance to show my reviews in my product page, collection page etc etc and they assisted me every step of the way! Highly recommended.

March 26, 2020

Hi there. thank you for reaching out! We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Reviews, and would love to get the reviews live on your product page for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Mountain Leathers

This app is easy to use, performs well and customer service is very responsive to my needs. They respond quickly, no matter what I have asked of them they have been more than willing and able to provide. Thanks guys!

March 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!