Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Beauty Feathers

I used this app for sleek review integration in to my modify themed and it worked great! Only downside was that if I wanted to insert the reviews into the product cards and titles the text and stars wouldn't display correctly – but after messaging the support I had it all sorted out pronto! I highly appreciate the creators and their staff

May 26, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

JWAYPRINTS.COM

Wonderful customer service and support. Highly recommended and will definitely use for my future stores. Keep up the good work.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!We're glad you enjoyed using our app. We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

Uart AI

Great app overall. I've experienced a few alignment issues but support team quickly responded and solved the issues. Now I have a free, photo supported review app on my store.

May 22, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

TAPP Water Malta

I have used this app to style the reviews much more attractively than was available in the Shopify Product Reviews App. It was easy to import my reviews and then pay a $20 small fee for some additional customisation which was done swiftly and to my requirements. I found Hulk team very responsive and am very happy.

May 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in trust while using Product Reviews app!

Dark Moon Esscentuals

I have been trying for days to get help from support and there have been 3 people who have contacted me, no one is helping me!! I don't know how to install the app, no one is telling me how, and none of my clients can find where to leave a review of products!! This app is not worth the aggravation even though it's free! I suggest you find another one!!

Dripping Daisy’s

After having major trouble with this apps code snippets, I finally got some help from customer service & it rocked! I granted access to my store & they went in & did the coding for me so I was still able to use the app to its full potential. The guy I worked with actually did it in a duplicate store so just incase I didn't like it he wasn't working with the store I already have published. Im satisfied with customer service, time it took, pretty fast & the ending results. This review is long, but I know some will appreciate it. I love detailed reviews.

NsSport

Really nice app! support team has been super! they help me and in less then one day they have translated the all parts of the app and place the reviews section where I wish, really easy to use app together to absolutely great assistance!

May 14, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Zia & Armand

Really good service and client attention! Got it installed in by their customer support in less than one day!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our experts will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

NALUGO

Good designed app and kind support but the app took to long to load. Sometimes the reviews appear, sometimes not so I can't recommend this app.

ellashape

pue la m* rien ne marche cette appli est nul nul nul et à cause j' ai du tout recoomencer avec le write review qui ne veut pas s'enlever