Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Grenade Soap Co.

Love the app. We use it for all our sites to display Reviews including Photo Reviews which help us convert better.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

MW Fashion Apparel

Free and easy to install but my reviews don't always show on my website so that has been the frustrating part.

Fuego Box

Good and simple app to use. We use it to showcase reviews on collections and product pages. Check it out on www.fuegobox.com

Repairs Universe

Nice and easy way for us to add Reviews to our site. We have added it to our products and also created an ALL reviews page that shows and aggregates all of them. Thanks.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Budizzz

It takes a minute for reviews to appear from time to time and this results an increased page load time.

May 2, 2019

Our app guide is pretty simple to understand. But you can always get help from our team. :)

Weebeasts / Nichole Lillian Ryan

After trying out a few other apps for reviews I was beginning to lose hope, but this is perfect and allows photo reviews, an all reviews page along with the help I got direct from hulk codes to set up everything on my site, and fix the email notification that i wanted to get when a review was submitted. Thank you for this app and your help.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your support. We are blessed to have you!

Cassie’s Boutique

I use this app so my customers can come back and leave feed back on product they've purchase. We'll long story short i'm just getting a lot of feedback so im able to leave you guys 5 stars I love how they can leave their feedback and come back with updates at later date. also I can repost their feedback at anytime not right away AwesomeSauce lol

May 2, 2019

Thank you for bringing a smile to our faces. :)

test-ignitiv

nice app

April 30, 2019

Hey, thanks!

Battlbox.com

What a great app! As most apps we use from Hulk, this one is awesome! Reviews on the product level are very important, and the fact that we can review/accept this is mission critical to avoid trolls!

April 29, 2019

Well said! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with our apps; thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Interesting-Soul

Althoguh it taking some time, the team is really helpful to fulfill my need. Much apprecaited for their hard work!

April 27, 2019

Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts :)