Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

onsalemassagechair.com

Hi,
I asked them to install the app on our website.
It was really nice support. I like everything on this app.
Thank you!

March 30, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for appreciating our efforts :)

InfinityStars

App is very good for free charge, support ist truly amazing!
for the beginning i really suggest this app!

March 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Stay in touch!

perfumelovemanila

The support team is fantastic, i requested for assistance to show my reviews in my product page, collection page etc etc and they assisted me every step of the way! Highly recommended.

March 26, 2020

Hi there. thank you for reaching out! We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Reviews, and would love to get the reviews live on your product page for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Mountain Leathers

This app is easy to use, performs well and customer service is very responsive to my needs. They respond quickly, no matter what I have asked of them they have been more than willing and able to provide. Thanks guys!

March 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Guraparra

Great app, easy to install. We asked support for help in setting it up in our theme as we had some issues with that, they solved it quite fast. We're glad to choose this option for our site. A recommendation for the developers would be an option to translate texts.

March 23, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

custommats

Great support, they changed something in my store quickly!
There are apps that show feedback nicer, but this one is free and has pictures

March 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words about our support. :-)

Your input helps us get better. We don't have a public roadmap to share, but we are definitely looking into improving our feedback widget in the near future.

Let me know if our experts can help with anything else.

KENZA & CO

I wrote to the support of this app to be able to add a specific button in the product page, and it took less than one hour to make the change in my theme (backup theme), and ready to publish it! I give you a 10/10. Thank you very much for your help! Everything works perfectly.

Begoña

March 16, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Bois Expansion

Free Product and Review with Photo is absolutly what we need for our kind of business. It's simple yet powerful, personalizable and easy to install. Moreover, if you need assistance, the support team is fast, effective and very courteous. Thank you HulkApps for this wonderful app!

March 12, 2020

Hi there! This review made our day! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

AGARTA

I recently installed this app and i can say customer service is amazing, they reply fast and to the point, communication is great and they will explain the matter in details.
and i hope they can develop their app better and add other features in the future with users help.
Thanks

March 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

GlideLok

Great free review app. Did everything I wanted, and support was wonderful. I mean, it's a FREE app and their support literally coded for me. AWESOME, please keep it free! Us small businesses really need it.

March 12, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists able to help you out with getting Product Reviews App installed and stylized properly.
We do provide free installation support for all our apps.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!