Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

The Fab Shoppers

Many thanks for the professional servcie from the team, they help me alot in customise the app to suite my theme. The team is the best support team I have came across in Shopify App.

I made a few times changes in the app, but the team is so patient that willing to help me to solve all the problems.

I give 5 stars for their service and app.

April 24, 2019

Aww :) We try to give our best to each one of you! Our exceptional team works really hard to get this response. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Victorian Rose Needlearts

The team had my app and running in no time at all. This is a great feature for my shop! You do have to contact them by email and give them a bit, but they are very helpful.

April 17, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry you are experiencing an issue. Can you please contact our support and we'll help resolve any issues you may have. We respond to all tickets usually within 4 hours.

Our apps are free but we do have ongoing support available. We just noticed that you sent a ticket 28 minutes ago but is blank - https://nimb.ws/YHsQxS - please follow up with some additional info and our team will help get any issues resolved for you.

Once we do, I kindly request that you update your review be more accurate :)

Dr.C Lab

The app just didn't work. And no support at all. Being my staff account for over 1 week but no activity. Just a waste of time :(

April 17, 2019

Hey Dr. C,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are having someone look at this. Unfortunately, the ticket was assigned in our internal project management system but was missed by the developer.

We apologize for any inconvenience but would appreciate a chance to make this right. As you know, stuff (S***) sometimes happens. :)

But we are here and ready to help.

A

Bethany Blue Shop

Great app. It will help me with sales. Just this moment, there seems to be a problem with the approving of the review.

April 16, 2019

Hi there, we insist you reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com for any assistance on this matter. Thank you for your support :)

Yoga Moment

The reviews form look good but the reviews not showing up on the product page when the page omes up. They show up only after 1-2 minutes. Is there a way to fix that?

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

They should show up on page load. Can you please contact our support team and we'll help get this resolved for you? Sometimes there are JS conflicts within a theme that could cause this and we are happy to take a look at this for you.

ihaustier

Why do I download an app that tells me that I need to add some code and some css but for the css it doesn't even tell me where? When I could code I could just do this by myself and don't need an app for that and when I download an app I want it to work and don't want to add some code here and there.

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. I hope the following will help clarify further.

Most apps require specific snippets to be added to your site. Example is that you can place the reviews widget ANY where on the site. The app has a 1 page installation and instruction page that is very easy to understand.

We automatically add a few snippets but still give you the control, like ALL other apps, to add the widget anywhere you want. You can access the page under /admin/apps/free-product-reviews-photo-reviews-and-more/embedded/help and it looks like this - https://nimb.ws/yEXPHU

I hope you'll revise your review after assessing the above.

Be Free Hummingbird

UPDATE: Plugin is in perfect working condition again. Thank you for your responsiveness HulkApps. The plugin is excellent. Simple and free.

April 13, 2019

Thank you so much. We are here to help.

New release has some awesome features coming out as well :)

ONCEDEALS

Comment module sometimes disappears.
VM373:1 OPTIONS https://reviews.hulkapps.com/api/get_settings/*************net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

April 12, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Our team has been notified about this and we will get the issue resolved in no time. Once you are satisfied with the solution, maybe you could update your review :)

PlanetBagz

my reviews work for a little then the whole day they disappear then i hire a coder becuase i think its a bug but its really just the stupid app, its costing me money when people go to my site and see 0 reviews for this item when i spent 1 hour writing reveiws manually for it

April 13, 2019

Hi There.

Please contact our support. We are sorry that you are facing this issue and we can have our team help get this resolved for you.

Divinevouge

Good customer services I use these apps to generate sales though easy to instal.The result in operation is fantastic.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using our app, if there's anything that we could do to improve our review for the app, please let us know. We are more than happy to jump in!