Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Letter Board eStore

I have to say that I'm pretty positively surprised of the support that I received for a completely free app! Actually the support was as if I am a paid customer - really! I had maybe a list of 3-4 questions and all got resolved in a timely manner. I even requested a custom coding and it was done within a day with the desired results! WOW - plus there's going to be an update of this app, that will be mind blowing - like surely it will become the best shopify app for Product reviews! That's my story - 5 stars for Hulk's apps and hopefully they keep offering FREE apps in the future as well.

March 2, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)
We are known to offer the best Shopify apps at free or affordable rates. You must subscribe to our emails for all future updates about this app, and what's coming this year! :)

Anar Gourmet Foods

I had a fabulous experience with Free products review with Photo. They helped me with installing the liquid code into my Shopify app so I didn't have to do it. Also, they walked me through installing product reviews, worked with me on where to place the product reviews button, the stars for the review. Additionally, they even made a video to show me out to navigate within the app. customized just for me by showing me the "how to" steps within my store. While it took a couple of days to go back and forth over email to describe exactly what I needed, they accommodated my requests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. All this from a free app!! Well, worth it. I picked this app because many other require you to pay to include photo in the review. Thank you again SO much Free Product review for your incredible customer service.

February 26, 2020

Hey there! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is invaluable. We wish you the very best with your business and we're always here to help. 🙂

Puppie Proof

I was unable to test this app properly. There is no option to import reviews from Aliexpress for new product launches and the current app I'm using for reviews doesn't allow for .csv file export which means I can't even get my real reviews over to this app easily either. I ended up giving up which is a shame as these guys make some other really good apps.

Yunefi

Can't beat this app! Easy to install and setup. The support staff are second to none. I tried 3 other apps till I found this one. Spare yourself the time. This one stands out!

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Wild Grannys Attic

Wow!!! Seamless ... well thought out ...works like charm !!!
The Support staff is incredibly responsive and extremely helpful.Their staff and support are second to none. AMAZING SERVICE

February 17, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk Apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Product Reviews app properly installed in your store!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Reviews app, or any of our other apps!

eyelda

Good free application and excellent technical support. However lack of flexibility in total autonomy (translations, customization...).

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are flagging these features (translations, customization) in our Product Improvement List. We'll get in touch when we implement these updates!

Elevate Your Awe

This app did exactly what we needed it to do and the customer support is fantastic! The help desk helped me solve a user error issue quickly and easily. Thank you!

February 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews with photo app! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Hibou Clothing

App is really easy to use and the support team was very helpful. I am happy with my choice to use this app

February 11, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're enjoying using our Product Reviews with photo app! :)
Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Doggy Plaza

Best Review App Ever!...and the support is super friendly and top notch, They respond on time everytime and resolve your issue. Thanks alot for the service

January 30, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

My Passion 4 Fashion

I loveee this app , but my customers being able to leave reviews with picture it make people feel very comfortable.

January 28, 2020

Thank you! We're glad that you love the photo reviews feature in our app. Let us know if you ever need any help from us.