Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Cocoa Suite Spa

The app is simple and beautiful. It fits into custom theme. installation done for me. And it's free!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

BEST BEAUTIP

This app is very useful!! And the staff are very kind. Thank you for your help:)
I recommend this app!

October 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying both our app, and our support service! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. So glad to hear that they have been able to assist you.

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

The Nylon Swish

I really didn't like this app. I asked twice for help with an issue (unable to upload images) and it wasn't resolved. I will be removing it from my shop today.

FourCorners Clothing

I needed support on installing this app but the customer service was more than satisfactory and responded fast. Looks very nice next to my products, most certainly recommend HulkApps

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review- we're really glad to hear you're happy with the convenience of using our app! Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be glad to assist again!

FireWebb

I had a few issues installing and customising the app, but the support team are brilliant. Very swiftly helped me with my problems, now it’s all working I must say it’s a brilliant addition to my store. Thank you Hulk apps!

October 4, 2019

Hi there! We always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Reviews app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store!!

Amitea Organics

Until I get reviews, I won't truly know how well it works ( new website), but I am happy with the service. I was unable to change coding in my theme, but hulkapps simply and literally did it while I slept. Woke up next morning, done!

September 20, 2019

Thank you for trusting us. We hope you enjoy using our app.
Happy weekend!

PmartExpress

Great! Thank you very much to the team of Hulk Apps. I could not solve a problem with the App but I wrote to customer service and they very kindly solve and configured the App in my Store and everything is working Excellent! Highly recommend! Thanks

September 18, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our customer support will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Emergency Lights

We have several HulkApps on our site, but this one is my favorite. Love the ease of approving reviews, highly recommend this one!

Just Jay Cee

Great easy installation. Making the creation of my e-commerce site quick and efficient. Really good job

September 16, 2019

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work really hard to offer the best experience possible, and we're happy to see that it reflected in your review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

I followed the steps for installing the app and it did not work. I sent an email to customer support and they contacted me immediately and installed the app for me. It looks amazing on my website! Thank you!

September 4, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! 🙏