Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

PlanetBagz

my reviews work for a little then the whole day they disappear then i hire a coder becuase i think its a bug but its really just the stupid app, its costing me money when people go to my site and see 0 reviews for this item when i spent 1 hour writing reveiws manually for it

April 13, 2019

Hi There.

Please contact our support. We are sorry that you are facing this issue and we can have our team help get this resolved for you.

Divinevouge

Good customer services I use these apps to generate sales though easy to instal.The result in operation is fantastic.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using our app, if there's anything that we could do to improve our review for the app, please let us know. We are more than happy to jump in!

Fusus

Très bonne application !
Le problème est que je n'arrive pas à la traduire pour ma boutique en Francais...

Creative Choice Inc.

I have been using them for the past 8 months, originally loved their service and customer support. My past two orders have been short of the quality I'm used to receiving from them, blurry images, unevenly cropped images, but today was the last straw the manager got extremely rude with me for addressing the consistency in lack of quality. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy after today

April 13, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issues you are facing. It could be that the automatic installation didn't work properly. Please contact us so we can help rectify this issue for you.

Thank you so much.

prettyHandicraft

good, i very like this, so great, i will buy it again, thank you very much, i will show it with my friend.

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are pleased that you liked our app. You hold a special place in our heart and we would be happy to assist you if you need any help with Shopify.

ElasticWaxCenter

Awesome customer service! I needed help twice already and they provided the resources to do so no questions asked. Definitely recommend using this app.

April 2, 2019

Thanks for your support. We truly value each and every merchant who come with their queries, big or small.

Trendz Redefined

Very happy user here. My issue was resolved rather quickly.
Thanks a lot for the help. More power to you guys! :)

April 1, 2019

Thank you very much! Hope to see you use more apps by HulkApps and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything done.

FancyVivi

waste of time, I couldnt even find where to paste the code, not to mentioned finish the whole process.

March 28, 2019

Hi there,

Please contact our support. Our team will happily work with you to make sure that the installation process was done properly.

Contact us and we'll get it resolved for you. And once we do, please update this review to be more accurate. :) thanks so much.

The Spoonless Witch

At first I couldn't get it to work, added the code right (I think) and everything. So I messaged their support team, and they requested access to my store. The next day, without me doing a SINGLE THING, my product reviews were all set up. It works great now, they even did a test review to show me!! I'm very pleased with both the app and the customer service with it, thanks guys!

March 22, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help.

Take care. :)

matchingtie

I followed the instruction to install and set up the 'Product Reviews' app, but it is still not working. Waste of time.

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We actually automatically install some of the code and the rest of the instructions are laid out but can be confusing for some themes as their structure is different.

Just contact our support team and we'll help set it up for you free of charge. Hope you'll amend your review after this as it really doesn't give it justice. :)