Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

poweraddmall.co.uk

This app takes some steps to use, especially the code. I don't know how to use it!!!! The support team was quick to respond and fix the problem. I love the comments with pictures, thank you very much!

June 16, 2020

Accidental Brewery & Micropub

The app is very good and works as I expected! The support I received from the team, providing me help to install it, was also excellent. I'd thoroughly recommend this.!

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Photome

I downloaded the app and applied it to my store. It worked exactly as I expected.
I had two queries about the app, and on both occasions, I had a very quick reply and resolution of the problem (the problems were caused by me not the app).
Communication was excellent and I would highly recommend this app and HulkApps for their professional service.
Regards, Félim.

June 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app and really appreciating what you said about our customer support! They indeed work really hard!

Thank you once again, Cheers! :)

Random Panda

I couldn't get this to work so I contacted customer service. It takes them days to respond and they never did help me get it working so I went with another app.

Sprint Gadgets

This app does exactly what it says, reviews with photos, for free. The best thing is that the customer service is excellent and they will were able to customize the app for my store as I requested.

June 10, 2020

Lux-Lumens

I think as with most users, we are not savvy when it comes to coding and there is an irrational fear of messing up something. Therefore, really appreciate the assistance hulk code team has rendered to get the app installed, working & fitting well.

June 9, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Noelani The Label

This app does exactly what I was looking for and is very easy to implement. The customer service was excellent and they were able to customize the app for my stores theme the same day I asked for help.

The Parent Initiative

I had a couple of issues with this app at first. I'm not code-savvy so figured I need help. Their support team provided the help I need with every issue and they have responded so quickly with no miscommunications whatsoever. Good job team!

MISS EANNAN

I really love this App, great support Team. I was not able to import my old reviews into the Hulk App. I email them , and they just did everything for me. Beautiful job , I really recommend this App. Thanks again :)

June 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, Best of luck with your business!

Mon alpaga

I just installed the app and it generated bugs in the add to cart button (stuck in loading and no notification shown). I uninstalled and it worked again.
Sorry guys, you have the only app allowing to add photo reviews for free and I really expected to be able to use it.