Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Pich

At first, I was not happy because I could not register feedback via the computer, I turned to their email support and I was very impressed by the wonderful service they gave me. I highly recommend to all the friends who are currently debating whether to download the app. And all the free package I really liked :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending us to our friends at Shopify. We try our best to never disappoint you :)

Luxi Things

I had an issue when i switched themes. I read carefully, and easily solved my own problem. I'm basically saying that this app is easy to use, even for those of us not experienced with coding! and it looks great

March 8, 2019

When we build apps, we keep in mind that we don't complicate the app for non-programmers. Simple UI makes it easy for merchants like you to enjoy our apps.

tikastock

The results are unbelievable, Was a bit skeptical because all the reviews were from Caucasian women. I was slightly worried that my skin would not respond as well but I was quite mistaken.
With or without makeup, my skin is bright, smooth and my spots are disappearing.
One other result i am sure a number of people have not noticed is that your palms get softer too, i guess the residue on the palms makes it soft and supple.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are glad we could meet your expectations. Thank you again for supporting us. :)

All American General Contractor

Made it super easy to collect reviews from my clients, and I'm glad to have found it in the early stages of my business because i'll be able to scale my reviews list more effectively.

March 8, 2019

Certainly! Thank you for the kind words. :)

NORVINE

An awesome free app with great support! free photo feature is a real plus, offers a lot. I recommend this app.

March 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. 😜

Bark Rangers

I first thought this was awesome because it lets you have the freedom to customize the look and feel of it how ever you want. It's also free for photo reviews and uploading old reviews from a spreadsheet. I spent a lot of time setting it up and was really excited. Although the upload part was not easy. There is no directions that came with the Excel template. You don't know what field is what and which is required. I did a few test run and missed one field (which I didn't know was required), then the whole app didn't work! I couldn't access the app at all. It said "server error." It took them a week to figure it out. My first email for help, I got a respond "It's working on our end. Your ticket is now closed." They didn't even bother. I had to write another email to tell them no it is not working. Anyways...I bared with it and gave them a chance. I thought they seem like it's kinda new and they need to work out some kinks...so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

When I finally had everything set up, I realized my product slider on mobile isn't loading. I went to Shopify for help because I thought it was a theme issue. They looked into the console log and turns out that the JS from this app caused the issue! They also informed me that this app caused other issues in other themes as well. But I still wanted to give this app a chance. I wanted them to have a chance to fix it. A few days later, the issue is still there. The Shopify guru comment out their code and my slider works again. I then installed a few other review apps to test out. Well I got an email back from HulkCode saying
"It seems that you have installed many other product reviews application and that might be the reason why the mobile product slider isn't working. However, we have checked your products and the slider was working perfectly." Hahahahha blamed it on something else and no plan to fix. So yeah...all the chances that I gave them....I shouldn't have. It is a waste of time.

March 13, 2019

We're extremely sorry to disappoint you. We would be happy to have you back, please let us know if we can assist you with anything.

In fact, we've spoken to our team and have made sure we communicate properly with our clients to avoid these issues.

Redsquaregifts

So nice of team, Hulk Code Team are so dedicated to their customer's service.
We are totally satisfied with the service of the team's rectification of minor issues that occurred by us during installation. That too for free!!!

We suggest a feature in options which may enable us to auto-publish reviews without our consent.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the suggestion. We've been planning on some other cool stuff we can let our merchants take advantage of as well. When we release them, we'll keep your suggestion in mind too!
Thank you for your support. :)

Alizoot

good. I like it. Have a nice day

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) Happy selling!

Lves Apparel

I love Hulk Code!

I have been looking long and hard for a review app of quality and this is exactly what I needed. When I contacted Hulk Code for instructions on how to install the app, they went above and beyond by installing the app for me. I woke up one morning and my reviews section was already working!

The look of the reviews section is clean and professional on my site, which is the real reason I was drawn to this app.

I would recommend that Hulk Code develop a matching wishlist app. That would be the real cherry on top.

And we love you back!

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Better Left Said

HulkCode has been extremely helpful throughout setting up the app and making it works with my site. I really wanted photo upload capability and it offers that plus other customizations that other review apps do not. I really like this app and will continue to use it as a vital part of my store!

March 8, 2019

Thank you and you know what, you are really special to us. We really appreciate your kind words. :)