Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Emergency Lights

We have several HulkApps on our site, but this one is my favorite. Love the ease of approving reviews, highly recommend this one!

Just Jay Cee

Great easy installation. Making the creation of my e-commerce site quick and efficient. Really good job

September 16, 2019

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work really hard to offer the best experience possible, and we're happy to see that it reflected in your review.

RedButterfly by Omaris

I followed the steps for installing the app and it did not work. I sent an email to customer support and they contacted me immediately and installed the app for me. It looks amazing on my website! Thank you!

September 4, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! 🙏

AfricanFabs

App works flawless, installation guides for template codes are very clear. Really happy with this app! Only thing that does not work, is the email notifications when someone writes a new review. Thanks Hulk apps!---

Oh, and another cool option would be, if someone is able to write a review from the general review page. So without entering a product first. So they can write a general shop review which is not related to one product.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for such an amazing review. Your feedback is important to us, and we're so glad that our app could help you in building customers' trust.

YANNGODAL*COM

Amazing customer service. App can get difficult to make it work for some themes but requesting help will solve any problem. I'm happy with this app on my website. Simple and user friendly for customers. Thanks a lot for providing this app for FREE.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for giving us awesome feedback. We are glad our app has been successful in meeting your expectations.

Happy Selling!

Milovati™

I would like to give any star for this app. Since you try to use you may discover why it is free. Now, one more reason to pay a good app as loox.
1) Very very very complicated
2) There is any video on internet showing how to use
3) Maybe it is made only for experts

Kikos Coffee

The support team is awesome! The reviews look good in my collection page, and product page. It has the rating below the photo and a big review space below the product. I am very satisfied with the result and the developers. I am going to check what others app you have to download. Its Free and great! with this service I will gladly pay when needed for apps that generate $$$

August 9, 2019

You're awesome!

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Trip

Je suis heureux de mon achat et je recommande cet article.
La livraison a pris 9 jours pour arriver parfait.

One Stop Shorts

I really like how it looks on my website, and the support team is great with helping with what I need.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your positive response. We would be glad to assist you anytime!

EcoproCable

super great service! I’m not good on technical but the engineer from here fully help me out! Thx. Now all work!

July 4, 2019

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.