Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

EK Global Store

The customer service for the app is really good as always!!! They helped me to solve all the issues I had with the app

May 1, 2020

Sweet Wink

So far it's been great! I had some questions on how to set it up and they got back to me right away. Very helpful!

April 28, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

BrickSquad.shop

The Apps work as described. I had some issues during setup but was able to resolve pretty easily. Support responds quickly.

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in social-proof while using Product Reviews!

Scootera | Dualtron UK

Integrated nicely with our theme. Imported past reviews. Photo reviews. Custom Fields. Manual approval of reviews which means zero spam, It's nothing more than we wanted. Most of all, Free!

April 22, 2020

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Late Boomer Vintage

Really great app with flexible setup, looks great on my shop. Amazing customer service, especially if you are a low tech person like me and need detailed instructions. Thanks so much for all your help, greatly appreciated.

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again

Panther Embroidery

Needed help to code on the website and customer service was phenomenal! They got back to me fast and helped me fix it! Amazing app 10/10 recommend

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Have a wonderful day!

4th Try Apparel

This app works great for reviews, and the customer service was excellent, they took the time to get my app working correctly. Thank you!

April 16, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, and for welcoming us into your store. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We're always standing by to help!

Haylou Buy

Great customer service,problem solved very quickly,recommend this app,all the best you are doing a great job

April 15, 2020

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

Zmatical

Amazing app as well as Premium service, I would recommend those guys! They helped me with the setup and coding. The value that you get is really amazing.

April 15, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

S K E T C H

I used this app for product reviews and had issues with team help resolved all problems and start using this app, thanks!

April 13, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!