Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Bethany Blue Shop

Great app. It will help me with sales. Just this moment, there seems to be a problem with the approving of the review.

April 16, 2019

Hi there, we insist you reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com for any assistance on this matter. Thank you for your support :)

Yoga Moment

The reviews form look good but the reviews not showing up on the product page when the page omes up. They show up only after 1-2 minutes. Is there a way to fix that?

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

They should show up on page load. Can you please contact our support team and we'll help get this resolved for you? Sometimes there are JS conflicts within a theme that could cause this and we are happy to take a look at this for you.

Thank you.

ihaustier

Why do I download an app that tells me that I need to add some code and some css but for the css it doesn't even tell me where? When I could code I could just do this by myself and don't need an app for that and when I download an app I want it to work and don't want to add some code here and there.

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. I hope the following will help clarify further.

Most apps require specific snippets to be added to your site. Example is that you can place the reviews widget ANY where on the site. The app has a 1 page installation and instruction page that is very easy to understand.

We automatically add a few snippets but still give you the control, like ALL other apps, to add the widget anywhere you want. You can access the page under /admin/apps/free-product-reviews-photo-reviews-and-more/embedded/help and it looks like this - https://nimb.ws/yEXPHU

I hope you'll revise your review after assessing the above.

Thank you.

Be Free Hummingbird

UPDATE: Plugin is in perfect working condition again. Thank you for your responsiveness HulkApps. The plugin is excellent. Simple and free.

April 13, 2019

Thank you so much. We are here to help.

New release has some awesome features coming out as well :)

ONCEDEALS

Comment module sometimes disappears.
VM373:1 OPTIONS https://reviews.hulkapps.com/api/get_settings/*************net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

April 12, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Our team has been notified about this and we will get the issue resolved in no time. Once you are satisfied with the solution, maybe you could update your review :)

PlanetBagz

my reviews work for a little then the whole day they disappear then i hire a coder becuase i think its a bug but its really just the stupid app, its costing me money when people go to my site and see 0 reviews for this item when i spent 1 hour writing reveiws manually for it

Hi There.

Please contact our support. We are sorry that you are facing this issue and we can have our team help get this resolved for you.

Divinevouge

Good customer services I use these apps to generate sales though easy to instal.The result in operation is fantastic.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using our app, if there's anything that we could do to improve our review for the app, please let us know. We are more than happy to jump in!

Fusus

Très bonne application !
Le problème est que je n'arrive pas à la traduire pour ma boutique en Francais...

Creative Choice Inc.

I have been using them for the past 8 months, originally loved their service and customer support. My past two orders have been short of the quality I'm used to receiving from them, blurry images, unevenly cropped images, but today was the last straw the manager got extremely rude with me for addressing the consistency in lack of quality. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy after today

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issues you are facing. It could be that the automatic installation didn't work properly. Please contact us so we can help rectify this issue for you.

Thank you so much.

prettyHandicraft

good, i very like this, so great, i will buy it again, thank you very much, i will show it with my friend.

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are pleased that you liked our app. You hold a special place in our heart and we would be happy to assist you if you need any help with Shopify.