Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Pronimen

Really helpful customer support which for me, makes the world of difference. As I am not technical, I was genuinely struggling and these guys not only helped me out, they went the extra mile - Thank you guys

June 25, 2020

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and are glad that our customer service team was able to work it out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Mayor Clothing

outstanding app and even more outstanding customer service, all for free! Thank you Hulk Apps support team!

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Deetles & Bo

Great customer service - super fast response and they got me all set up quickly. Looks good on my site.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Havlam

Good app. Easy to install and use. Staff is very helpful with any issues.

Would love to see a feature that shows average rating up near the product name that links down to the reviews.

Thanks for great app.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

TameTheStorm LLC

I like the fact that is app is free however the installation step up is quite difficult if you have no experience with coding & contacting support is another issue on its own. You have to wait days to get help & more days for them to actually "help" you fix the issue. I'd go for a paid app that's reliable & convenient any day.

June 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TalQ-Univers

Once again Super efficient service ! I'm very positively surprised. I completely recommend Free Product Review and their customer service

Shop Elon

Excellent app and for free! the HULK guys are great! I'm also been using their tiered pricing app and they both work great! Thank you so much guys, keep up the good work!

June 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for using multiple apps from us! Always remember that we are standing by to help. :)

We look forward to seeing your continued success.
Have a beautiful day!

Boobooguitars

I use this app to show my customers work, it's great. The customer service from Hulk apps is excellent. Thank you!

June 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

We look forward to seeing your continued success.
Have a beautiful day!

SANS MATIN

We used them to tweak some of their app and they were absolutely brilliant, very quick and easy, would definitely recommend!

June 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

poweraddmall.co.uk

This app takes some steps to use, especially the code. I don't know how to use it!!!! The support team was quick to respond and fix the problem. I love the comments with pictures, thank you very much!

June 16, 2020