Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

unlimitedlights.com

Great app! Our team is able to approve reviews before they go live on our site. This also creates an opportunity for our team to reach out to negative reviews privately 1-on-1 instead of openly which can sometimes attract the attention of trolls.

Carnivore Club

We were using Yotpo for this service, paying them a fortune, what were we thinking?!!?!? This app is super easy to use, I prefer it over Yotpo.

Track Spikes co

excellent free app. the support made a custom change to make it exactly like it wanted it. highly recommend compared to the paid apps.

November 15, 2019

Thnak yous o much for you rawesome review! We're delighted to have you as a part of our HulkApps family! We're actively seeking feature requests. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback about our apps or if there are any questiosn about our app, you can always depend on us!

Sea Life Cabinet Knobs

Gave me a lot of help getting Product Reviews setup and running. Couldn't be happier! Support was very responsive.

November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you're happy, and we hope you continue to use our apps and services!

It's great to hear that our team was able to help you with the installation support so it better suited your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thanks again for the detailed review.

ShopJossy

Tried reaching support many times about several bugs and issues with the reviews app, have not gotten a reply or any help and it is non-functioning on my site since yesterday.

WillBrite.com - Gifts & Decor that Make People Happy

Installation was super quick and easy, with friendly support. Looking forward to building some social proof for my site!

October 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such an amazing review. We try our best to delight our merchants with intuitive apps and solid support system; All the best with your store launch!

Cheers!

WElegance - WE CHOOSE

Really good app. Sadly you can only upload one picture. And you don't have an option that only costumers who bought something can leave a review.

Sweet Peas Swaddle Baby

I use this app to move all my reviews from Facebook to my website. I am also looking forward to capturing more reviews on my products. Thank you for all your help setting it up for me.

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Product Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

Sweet Olive Co.

HulkCode was awesome. They were very responsive and helpful. They even went into the code and updated it with the reviews for me so I didn't have to touch the code myself. They matched it to our site and it looks great. Highly recommend! Thanks!

October 9, 2019

Working with snippets could be overwhelming for merchants.
It's fantastic to hear that our team was able to swoop in and help you get it all sorted out, though. :-) Thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future.

Cocoa Suite Spa

The app is simple and beautiful. It fits into custom theme. installation done for me. And it's free!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)