Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

RARITEES

4.5/5 (can't give half stars here apparently) So far so good. No one has uploaded a photo in their review yet, hoping that it stays good when they do. I was having trouble trying to figure out how to alter the layout code to get the app placed just where I wanted it, so I wrote to the Hulk Apps support team asking for directions on how to do this. They requested to get in to my Shopify Admin and took care of it overnight for me for no charge. That's service!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

GemFrenzy

Great features, but it looks terrible on the product page (grid view might be ok if your background color is white?). I loved the fact that I was able to change the star color, and to switch from stars to hearts. But that was it.

When there aren't any reviews, the layout looks fine in grid view, but awful in list view, because, instead of being centered, the "No Reviews Yet" text is on the far left, while the "Write a Review" button is on the far right.

Things only go downhill once reviews are actually added.

In list view, it looks like three separate reviews: the name, a vertical line, the text, a huge space, and the image.

In grid view, it appears in boxes on a white background (instead of integrating into the page background), and you have to press "read more" to see any images, which kind of makes the image integration pointless.

I like the price, but I would rather pay for something that actually looks good than get something for free that will ultimately drive away sales.

UhuruBlack

I have to say the support team is wonderful! I’m still new to Shopify and I was having an I issue getting the reviews to show on a few different pages in my store, I wrote to the support team of this app and they resolved my issue quickly! The sent me screen shots and links of the work done. I highly recommend this app!

July 23, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

My Bear Jeff

LOVE this app! I had a technical issue when I first installed it on my theme but their customer service was quick to get it fixed! Highly recommend if you're looking for a sleek review app that includes photos! Thank you!!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in review submissions while using our Reviews with photo app.

Dress 2 Dazzle

Great experience - super fast customer service. The reconfiguration was seamless and completed within hours of submitting the request for assistance.

Luna Related

Customer service is impeccable! I highly recommend this app for beginners like myself as the customer service made it so easy to use!!! We appreciate you!

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and the support we provide!

Guided Ascension

Great app! Great customer service! Love how easy it us to use ! Love the fact that customers can post pictures

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our reviews app! We love the photos feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Simplicity Beauté

Had trouble installing the review section onto my website (simplicitybeaute) & Heena was such a great help. Very quick response and installation! The app interfacing is nice & I really like that this app is free and customers are able to add photos with their reviews.

July 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from Heena! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Chibidoo

excellent service and great work!
They even translate the app for me. Would definitely recommend to everybody.

July 17, 2020

Nina Kay Skin

Fantastic service, very quick and helped with all my issues. Recommend to all users that are looking for reviews with photos.

July 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for the recommendation! :)