Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

AGARTA

I recently installed this app and i can say customer service is amazing, they reply fast and to the point, communication is great and they will explain the matter in details.
and i hope they can develop their app better and add other features in the future with users help.
Thanks

March 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

GlideLok

Great free review app. Did everything I wanted, and support was wonderful. I mean, it's a FREE app and their support literally coded for me. AWESOME, please keep it free! Us small businesses really need it.

March 12, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists able to help you out with getting Product Reviews App installed and stylized properly.
We do provide free installation support for all our apps.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

MaskBest

Customer service is very good. The support team solved the installation issue less than 24 hours. The app is good so far. I would suggest make the installation fully automatic or make the installation instruction more detailed, so that you guys don't need to solve the issue one by one.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our awesome support. :-)

We will incorporate more details for manual installation so t's more convenient for users. Thank you so much for your inputs!

Hidden Goodies

- I received great customer service
- The product is simple but effective

Would definitely recommend!

March 5, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a sweet review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!
Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Letter Board eStore

I have to say that I'm pretty positively surprised of the support that I received for a completely free app! Actually the support was as if I am a paid customer - really! I had maybe a list of 3-4 questions and all got resolved in a timely manner. I even requested a custom coding and it was done within a day with the desired results! WOW - plus there's going to be an update of this app, that will be mind blowing - like surely it will become the best shopify app for Product reviews! That's my story - 5 stars for Hulk's apps and hopefully they keep offering FREE apps in the future as well.

March 2, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)
We are known to offer the best Shopify apps at free or affordable rates. You must subscribe to our emails for all future updates about this app, and what's coming this year! :)

Anar Gourmet Foods

I had a fabulous experience with Free products review with Photo. They helped me with installing the liquid code into my Shopify app so I didn't have to do it. Also, they walked me through installing product reviews, worked with me on where to place the product reviews button, the stars for the review. Additionally, they even made a video to show me out to navigate within the app. customized just for me by showing me the "how to" steps within my store. While it took a couple of days to go back and forth over email to describe exactly what I needed, they accommodated my requests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. All this from a free app!! Well, worth it. I picked this app because many other require you to pay to include photo in the review. Thank you again SO much Free Product review for your incredible customer service.

February 26, 2020

Hey there! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is invaluable. We wish you the very best with your business and we're always here to help. 🙂

Puppie Proof

I was unable to test this app properly. There is no option to import reviews from Aliexpress for new product launches and the current app I'm using for reviews doesn't allow for .csv file export which means I can't even get my real reviews over to this app easily either. I ended up giving up which is a shame as these guys make some other really good apps.

Yunefi

Can't beat this app! Easy to install and setup. The support staff are second to none. I tried 3 other apps till I found this one. Spare yourself the time. This one stands out!

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Wild Grannys Attic

Wow!!! Seamless ... well thought out ...works like charm !!!
The Support staff is incredibly responsive and extremely helpful.Their staff and support are second to none. AMAZING SERVICE

February 17, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk Apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Product Reviews app properly installed in your store!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Reviews app, or any of our other apps!

eyelda

Good free application and excellent technical support. However lack of flexibility in total autonomy (translations, customization...).

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are flagging these features (translations, customization) in our Product Improvement List. We'll get in touch when we implement these updates!