Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Homeartphotography

The support team are fantastic. Cannot day enough for how helpful they are. Because I am not a website code specialist I had issues inserting the app onto my site (information about how to do this was a little light). However the support team were able to insert it and do some minor customisation for me as well. Thanks heaps team.

June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help and are on standby if you ever need anything else.

Thank you.

Funzze

This APP very useful, having all the features we want: it can import old reviews, can upload images, the style looks very nice. And it have a free plan, which is very friendly for small sellers. And their response speed it faster than before.

Coastline Mirrors

Great service and good implementation with images on reviews. Especially happy about the service as I changed themes quickly after the first installation and they were happy to move the code to my new theme for me. Thanks!

June 19, 2019

We are delighted to hear your feedback.

You know where to teach us if you ever need any help with your store.

SF Crate

This app is perfect. It adds some much needed social proof to my store. The HulkApps team was very sociable. I wish it gave us the option to remove the date from the reviews though.

Project Gizmos

The support team helped me set up the app on my store. They replied right away to my questions. I’m displaying the reviews using the carousel format. Wish there’s a way to show the pics without clicking on Read More.

May 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our apps and support.

We can definitely understand that showing photos without having to click Read more would be handy! We’ve reported it to our development team & added your vote for this feature.

We will start working on it shortly and it will probably be ready by the end of this quarter. We'll make sure to update you about the same.

Thank you.

Booty Shawl

The import of reviews went great. Was happy with the look of everything. Unfortunately, it took so long to load the review page on our Shopify store, we had to abandon it and revert back to using something else. Would love to use it once the bugs are corrected.

K&A Fabrics

I needed help installing the code and they had taken fast action and fixed it for me. I also use other Hulk apps and have never been disappointed with any of them. Great apps to count on.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We're always there if you need our help with any of our apps and services.

Going Gear

looking forward to using this app and showcasing our reviews. super easy to setup and use. thank you

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Grenade Soap Co.

Love the app. We use it for all our sites to display Reviews including Photo Reviews which help us convert better.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

MW Fashion Apparel

Free and easy to install but my reviews don't always show on my website so that has been the frustrating part.