Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Remedy Pen

Great app, better than paid for review apps. Amazing support. They assisted me with my question and gave me clear instructions. Replied very quickly also. Good people!

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

beebloom

This app is really good and the support is amazing. They fixed my popup display issue really quick. Everyone should install this app

October 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our [name] app! We love the review popup feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Cheers!

Maztermind

I used this apps to help my store to add Reviews feature with Photo. And moreover they have excellent customer services.

October 14, 2020

DiversityBeans.com

I downloaded the app a few days ago and I've been so impressed with their support. When placing the code on my pages (Streamline template) I couldn't get them to look right. They helped me on three separate occasions and were very kind and fixed all three problems. I also noticed that the app is not heavy and didn't slow down my site loading speed.

October 12, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Victorus

Great customer service, all issues were dealt with quickly and resolved within an excellent timeframe.

Gigi's

they helped me with setting up the app. It was very fast and I was very happy with the result. Thank you and keep the good work :)

October 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Irrinunciabili.com

This app is just awesome! Even more fantastic is the support, I had a problem with the translations they helped me in just 24h! Fantastic!

October 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ninth Nation

Brilliant app! I only had a few small problems. But I contacted support before I went to bed, and everything was fixed when I woke up! Great service! The app is working great. I love that customers can easily upload their own photos.

October 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average reviews while using our app!

The Healing Genie

The most amazing customer service. They very quickly answered and configured my store perfectly. App look and works great!

October 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using the Product Reviews app!

EMD Racing Online

I love HULK Apps and all of their apps they are really useful and are very responsive. I recommend them to everyone !

September 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!