Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DiviArts Studio

This app gives photo upload for free and that's best but lacks a lot of features.
- their js files get updated very frequently
- they don't submit review API to the google merchant
would like to see some features coming

June 16, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. I've flagged these as feature requests to our Product Team.

We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Craftworks NW, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Minor tweaks needed to make the app compatible with our theme, and as usual, HulkApps has provided timely assistance to help us out! Been using their apps for a while, and am glad we found them!

May 31, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our apps!

Graffiti_drip

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wonderful app! I changed the them on my store and couldn't get the reviews to show up anymore. I wrote in an email to support and they had everything perfect the next day! I 100% recommend this app

May 26, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue promptly. Congratulations:-)

RosyCosy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I opened a ticket which was closed before my issue was resolved. EDIT - The team reached out and resolved everything in a timely manner. The person I had been emailing had gone away due to illness, hence the slowness. The manager then stepped in to help.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
We apologize for the delay in response from our team.
Hopefully, your issue was resolved.

Trailboundco

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When I had an issue with multiple images displaying on my page they were able to fix it right away for me. its really nice having a responsive team

May 13, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Tool Haven

Location Malaysia

Sanjay was tremendous at helping out with an integration problem I had. Really great support - would recommend

April 19, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

newARTmix

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had the best customer service experience by the developers of this app although I'm on the basic free plan. Really good app that is user-friendly it really caters to what we needed.

April 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Mihwa Cosmetics

Location Mexico

The app works fine. It´s simple and easy to setup and use. I issued a ticket for some layout and design details I wanted to change and they were able to modify everything well and fast. I really recommend this app for those looking for something practical and efficient!

April 15, 2021

Khalis Perfumery

Brilliant app. I needed professional looking product reviews on my store and this app delivers exactly that. Installation was very easy and the support team were quick in providing support to my concerns. Highly recommended.

April 12, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Be Momentous

Sanjay was super helpful and quick in getting our site set up with review capabilities exactly as I requested to match my other store! Looks great and such a relief to be able to trust an expert to ensure it's all ready to go! Thanks HulkApps!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!