Product Reviews with Photo

Product Reviews with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Trendeology

Master review app by Hulk is a great App, have a Good customer support, and it is Free.
Nothing can go wrong.

Thank you :) We agree!

NANPIPERHOME

It is a good APP. Customer service has been really good. An awesome free app with great support! I recommend this app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending us to other merchants, We are lucky to have your support. :)

SoZo Education and Beauty Supply

Customer service has been really good. I couldn’t figure out if I had installed it correctly and the team helped me super quick. I love how the customer can add pictures with their review.....

March 8, 2019

We couldn't agree more. Its indeed a really cool feature to have. Real images make a great deal of a difference in increasing sales.

Pich

At first, I was not happy because I could not register feedback via the computer, I turned to their email support and I was very impressed by the wonderful service they gave me. I highly recommend to all the friends who are currently debating whether to download the app. And all the free package I really liked :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending us to our friends at Shopify. We try our best to never disappoint you :)

Luxi Things

I had an issue when i switched themes. I read carefully, and easily solved my own problem. I'm basically saying that this app is easy to use, even for those of us not experienced with coding! and it looks great

March 8, 2019

When we build apps, we keep in mind that we don't complicate the app for non-programmers. Simple UI makes it easy for merchants like you to enjoy our apps.

tikastock

The results are unbelievable, Was a bit skeptical because all the reviews were from Caucasian women. I was slightly worried that my skin would not respond as well but I was quite mistaken.
With or without makeup, my skin is bright, smooth and my spots are disappearing.
One other result i am sure a number of people have not noticed is that your palms get softer too, i guess the residue on the palms makes it soft and supple.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are glad we could meet your expectations. Thank you again for supporting us. :)

All American General Contractor

Made it super easy to collect reviews from my clients, and I'm glad to have found it in the early stages of my business because i'll be able to scale my reviews list more effectively.

March 8, 2019

Certainly! Thank you for the kind words. :)

NORVINE

An awesome free app with great support! free photo feature is a real plus, offers a lot. I recommend this app.

March 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. 😜

Redsquaregifts

So nice of team, Hulk Code Team are so dedicated to their customer's service.
We are totally satisfied with the service of the team's rectification of minor issues that occurred by us during installation. That too for free!!!

We suggest a feature in options which may enable us to auto-publish reviews without our consent.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the suggestion. We've been planning on some other cool stuff we can let our merchants take advantage of as well. When we release them, we'll keep your suggestion in mind too!
Thank you for your support. :)

Alizoot

good. I like it. Have a nice day

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) Happy selling!