Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Novan Beauty

I am very pleased with the features of this Product Review App. It is very user friendly. The Support Team of HulkApps is very helpful too. They resolved the coding issues of my store within a day. Thumbs Up! Highly recommended!

April 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

ART BY ALYAH

Technical support is amazing and made all the changes I needed very quickly. They are super friendly and awesome. Would recommend this review app to anyone

April 13, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

customcrafttools

Now reviews are easy to manage for me and my customers. Hulk's customer service is very responsive and helpful. Thank you so much!

April 10, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!
We hope that it becomes easy to manage reviews you receive from your customers. We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

Keepwood

Really great app and excellent support. The support team integrated the review app into my website for me as I am not very tech-saavy and it's working great. They were very prompt and knowledgeable. Much appreciated.

April 9, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thank you for your kind words about our product and support, we sincerely appreciate it!

phial

Nice support and service and very good app, they customize my theme as my needs in very few time. So many thanks for the customer service team.
I absolutely suggest stalling this app. Happy with this app!

April 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thenocaplabel

developers were quick to fix a problem I made by mistake. resolved quick and efficient. brilliant work

April 8, 2020

Danelian Jewelry

A great app, easy to use, installation guide provided. I had an issue installing the reviews but I contacted them and they fixed it fast. Very happy with this app!

April 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our team did a good job with the installation and we really appreciate the kind words about our products and service!

Have a great day ahead.

Pfotenschützer

Very good support, they put lots of effort in the work.
If you need a nice app with an perfect support, I highly recommend it!

April 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you got an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Y-World

Fantastic support and service and very good app, they customize my theme as my needs in very few time. Many thanks
I absolute suggest to all this app and team developer

April 2, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Dental Pulses

This guys are phenomenal! I asked them support for customize the app on my site three times and they always got my back cover in few hours.
Thank you really much.
The app is good, but the support was just amazing.

April 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)