Product Reviews with photo

Product Reviews with photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Sophisticated

After I recieved a review, all of a sudden my product gets deleted. I will be reaching out to Shopify.

ShopJossy

Tried reaching support many times about several bugs and issues with the reviews app, have not gotten a reply or any help and it is non-functioning on my site since yesterday.

The Nylon Swish

I really didn't like this app. I asked twice for help with an issue (unable to upload images) and it wasn't resolved. I will be removing it from my shop today.

Milovati™

I would like to give any star for this app. Since you try to use you may discover why it is free. Now, one more reason to pay a good app as loox.
1) Very very very complicated
2) There is any video on internet showing how to use
3) Maybe it is made only for experts

Dr.C Lab

The app just didn't work. And no support at all. Being my staff account for over 1 week but no activity. Just a waste of time :(

April 17, 2019

Hey Dr. C,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are having someone look at this. Unfortunately, the ticket was assigned in our internal project management system but was missed by the developer.

We apologize for any inconvenience but would appreciate a chance to make this right. As you know, stuff (S***) sometimes happens. :)

But we are here and ready to help.

Thank you.

A

ihaustier

Why do I download an app that tells me that I need to add some code and some css but for the css it doesn't even tell me where? When I could code I could just do this by myself and don't need an app for that and when I download an app I want it to work and don't want to add some code here and there.

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. I hope the following will help clarify further.

Most apps require specific snippets to be added to your site. Example is that you can place the reviews widget ANY where on the site. The app has a 1 page installation and instruction page that is very easy to understand.

We automatically add a few snippets but still give you the control, like ALL other apps, to add the widget anywhere you want. You can access the page under /admin/apps/free-product-reviews-photo-reviews-and-more/embedded/help and it looks like this - https://nimb.ws/yEXPHU

I hope you'll revise your review after assessing the above.

Thank you.

PlanetBagz

my reviews work for a little then the whole day they disappear then i hire a coder becuase i think its a bug but its really just the stupid app, its costing me money when people go to my site and see 0 reviews for this item when i spent 1 hour writing reveiws manually for it

April 13, 2019

Hi There.

Please contact our support. We are sorry that you are facing this issue and we can have our team help get this resolved for you.

Creative Choice Inc.

I have been using them for the past 8 months, originally loved their service and customer support. My past two orders have been short of the quality I'm used to receiving from them, blurry images, unevenly cropped images, but today was the last straw the manager got extremely rude with me for addressing the consistency in lack of quality. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy after today

April 13, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issues you are facing. It could be that the automatic installation didn't work properly. Please contact us so we can help rectify this issue for you.

Thank you so much.

FancyVivi

waste of time, I couldnt even find where to paste the code, not to mentioned finish the whole process.

March 28, 2019

Hi there,

Please contact our support. Our team will happily work with you to make sure that the installation process was done properly.

Contact us and we'll get it resolved for you. And once we do, please update this review to be more accurate. :) thanks so much.

matchingtie

I followed the instruction to install and set up the 'Product Reviews' app, but it is still not working. Waste of time.

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We actually automatically install some of the code and the rest of the instructions are laid out but can be confusing for some themes as their structure is different.

Just contact our support team and we'll help set it up for you free of charge. Hope you'll amend your review after this as it really doesn't give it justice. :)

Previous 1