Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Fast, Free Shipping Dakimakura Pillow & Cover shop, pillow For sale, Dakimakura Japan Store, Buy Custom Hugging Pillow Cover

So far so good! I had the 30 day trial and since the holidays season is over, there is a much higher need to increase marketing efforts. As they say, "when sales or prospects start to decrease, increase effort and budget in marketing!"

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

With Product Discount and Product Upsell, Shappify have provided me with a financial windfall I would never have been able to make happen on my own. These two apps working together have doubled my online income in a month. Truly awesome, fiendishly clever, and great support dept too. Highly recommended.

Gotham

These guys are great! their support got back to us within an hour and hooked us up with exactly what we were looking for.

Trek Lights

You NEED this app. I'm so glad I found this. It makes up selling a piece of cake!

mzube gifts and gadgets

This app is a must and is 1st class and poss the best app in the store and even better when used with the discount app.
The customer service is first class and the app will pay or itself.
5 big stars

Altra Service Professionals

Great app - even better service! Highly recommend.

Cost Brothers

This app is AMAZING. I'm seeing conversion rates in the high teens. My only regret is that I didn't load it sooner!

Thanks Shappify!

theCondomReview.com

We're able to use this app to directly benefit our customers by offering products (they've likely never heard of nor considered) that will greatly improve their experience with condoms. A+ And a total win-win!

Camp510

It's doing exactly what we wanted and exactly what they said it would. It looks great, it's easy to set up, and it's great! And this is after only a couple of hours using it as a trial!

David Lozeau

The app and support are stellar...whether you know how to edit code (liquid) or not, you can get this app up and running very quickly! The upsell options are limitless--it's addictive!