Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Enlusion

This app is irreplaceable. The customer support is beyond any expectation, replying rapidly, installing the widgets for you, and Esha even warmly offerred me an extended free trial upon request which I did not believe would happen. Thanks to support like Esha, I am with Bold now forever for all my stores, because it is so nice to feel comfortable using the app. Love the app, all the features, its a definite choice.

April 5, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review! It makes us so happy, that you are happy with the support. Thank you for choosing Bold! We will always be there when you need us!

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the kind review, we are super happy that you are enjoying the app. Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Kinetiksports

Yesterday i start to discover the app! As i'm not that familiar with it i asked some support with the settings " let me tell you i'm not an expert" By chat i met CHALLI , She gived me an amazing support and was very patient with me! From all apps i'm using she was the NUMBER ONE in giving CS! Many thanks CHALLI, great service! Top APP

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Jackalo

Kelsey and Guri were super helpful. Excellent customer service! They helped me fix my issue quickly.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that Kelsey and Guri was there to help you with issues you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Blula

I had Kelsey helping me and she was great. Super helpful, quick to answer, and was really easy to work with. She got started on my problem right away. She was awesome!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad Kelsey was there to help in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Ani-Swiss GmbH

I use the app to grow worth of basket. It's easy to setup and handle - thank you BOLD. It gives us varous opportunities to upsell, perfect.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app, thank you for choosing Bold!

eternitywarrior

Very easy to configure and setup. Had a question and hopped on chat support and Kelsey took care of my questions and request right away. Definitely recommend Bold!

March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that Kelsey was about to help you and that you found that set up was easy. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Brotrition

We use BOLD for several areas on our site. If I need to contact support it's usually to learn more not because there are issues. I've had the good fortune of working with Harpreet on several occasions. Always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My questions are always answered and any problems are resolved quickly. Thank you for great service!

March 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are so happy that Harpreet was there to assist. Thank you for choosing Bold! Remember we will be there when you need us.

SHYFT Creations

I had installed another upsell app; although I had no complaints, I decided to return to BOLD Upsell because of the nature of my ecom store - I have a lot of products that will only grow with time, so I LOVE Bold Insights that gives suggestions on upsells based on my customer behaviours and thus saves me time. I also love the ease of setup and the ability to offer more than one upsell option as I find my customers love to mix and match to their style. Furthermore, when I had an issue, the customer service was fantastic, communication timely and my issue resolved.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy the features that Upsell has to offer. We are always happy to help and thank you for choosing Bold. We are excited to see your products grow!

Doggies Bazaar

So far so good. I have just setup the upsells and started running traffic so not too far along. However, I have to say setup was Very Simple.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you are finding the app easy to set up. If you ever need us we are always here to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!