Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

bioactiveskincareco

Very flexible and effective application. I had a technical issue and Aryan Sharma from the Bold support team provided fast and friendly support and got the issue resolved. Great product and great support! Thanks!

Tech Butter

Kelsey really helped get us set up! We're very happy with her assistance and in-depth customer service. Thanks again Kelsey!

Shop Just Sales

I use this app for two Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to produce higher profits. I have learned to create a collection of Cross-Sell Products that do not appear on my web site which I can surprise them with the related add ons. The only negative thing I can find is - I wish the app would allow me more freedom to use different fonts and text colors for the script I create.

Gullygarms

Kelsey was a great help for me today, she clearly broke down where the problem was, and was quick to adhere to my request. Great service

Not Consumed

This app works consistently and LOOKS professional. Bold for the win on this one. Customer service is actually available, quick, and helpful. Shout out to Harpreet who was super helpful in helping me customize the font settings.

Woosh Beauty

The initial set up is extremely easy, but when I did have a question, one live chat with Harpreet and it was all sorted out. Customer service is excellent!

OYEMI STORE

Very Useful to set up settings to maximize sellings. Easy and faster to set up, and easy to see how works on online store. Try to use it

Package Free

Vighnesh has been such a great help with this product as well as other Bold products that our store has installed. Great customer service!

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using BOLD UPSELL for 5 months and it has had such a positive impact on our cart additions and conversion rate. Great app :)

Luxtomi

That aplication is nice and can help you to impruve sales for you best items , Thank you bold for that