Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Tylers Department Store

Love the apps and what they can do , but for some reason I have an issue with one of the steps each time I create a different discount / upsell. When’s that happens I get on the live chat and always get things resolved . Julian was great, really helpful and patient and responded the issue quickly.

Couple of suggestions - I am Shopify user based in the UK . When I have an issue I have to wail until late afternoon toncont at live chat. Would love if there was someone available around the clock as I’m sure there are many other non U.S. based Shopify / Bold users .

Second suggestion : offer a paid option for the discounts etc to be created by a Bold staffer -like there is an option for pay $10 to install liquid. I would happily pay the same for someone to create out discounts because when I get it wrong I spend way too much time trying to correct it ! Thanks Bold!

Forherhim Them

The app is a little confusing at first if you don't know code but the support is very helpful and get back to you in a timely manner.

Mgky

this app is a time saver for sure, but it could do with being a bit more customisable with an easier interface!

Battery Warehouse Uk

Like the rest of the Bold Suite, it's really decent so far, still a little early for us to see its true performance but what I've seen of it so far it's excellent.

My only negative would be that the product search facility when choosing a product is a little clunky but if that's the only negative as we move through with the app then I will be more than happy.

CS is superb.

Thanks a bunch Bold.

Style Kit

yay! have combined this with the product discount app and managed to install code following the instructions provided. Only reason I'm withholding a star is to see if this encourges cross sell sales after it's up and running for a while. I'm sure this does lots of other things we've yet to try too. Easy to use. recommend.

Kinvara Skin Care

Really good app. Customer support was very good also and got back within 12 hours to assist us in set up. I would recommend this app

Kitsch Katcher

The app is doing what I need and the service is second to none! I would like it to be more customizable but the support folks are awesome and happy to tweak what they can.
I wish the variant title displayed in the UPSELL popup. Be nice to be able to change the look of things without having to code? But hey. It works!

NAVJOT the Tech Support = FIVE STARS A great asset!

Gearbash

We ran into an issue few days ago and Wally did an excellent job identifying, fixing and going above and beyond in his work.

Made By Mary

This is a good service to use to improve Average order value. We definitely made our money back within a week.

My only feedback would be more CSS customization of the popup. It looks a little out of place. Perhaps some color would improve conversion rate.

Future People

Dan on the support team was super helpful! I had two or three issues that he fixed quickly, and he sent me personalized videos to help with my specific problem. The app has some glitches depending on what theme you use in shopify. For some reason mine added some text at the bottom when the customer clicked on the upsell item. The support team also helped me fix those glitches. Also, it's a little confusing that crossells are also called upsells in the app. Anyway, just some feedback. Thanks, guys!