Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Blue Coolers

This has been a solid app to perform our basic upsell functionality on our site. The customer service has been very responsive and helpful as well.

November 25, 2019

Hi there; we're glad that Bold Upsell has been meeting your business' needs so far! We appreciate the review, thank you for taking the time to write it.

Please reach out if we can assist with anything else! We love your backstory, and your great Cut Test video! :-)

Swing Season

This app is great for upselling and improving conversions! Pratibha was an amazing help with installing the proper code onto my Shopify theme. Thanks Bold!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We're glad you think so. :-) We often see that merchants will always see an increase in their average order value and conversions; we're glad you've had success with it too!

Pratibha is a total sweetheart and a great installer; we're glad she was able to get Upsell installed for you! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Spoiled Lips

I can't wait to start using this add on. Taylor is diligently assisting me on understanding how to use it to its full capacity! Thank you Bold team

November 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the reviews! We look forward to seeing your success with both of them. We're glad Taylor has been helping you with understanding better how the app works!

We just know you'll see increased sales using Upsell. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions!

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

After some issues with the styling of the pop-up, the Bold support team customized everything for us promptly. Some bold apps take a while to set up with custom code, but the support is excellent. Bold have done a great job at making sure all of our apps work together with no issues. Great phone support. Gursharandeep was amazing at walking me through everything and making any customisations I asked for. I then contacted Bold again because the customisation didn't precisely match my store. Eric and Guri altered something which I was previously told wasn't possible to edit. They made it look AMAZING. What's more, Eric did all of this right away on a Sunday! I highly recommend Bold as their customer support is phenomenal. Five stars

November 18, 2019

Hi there! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad that our support team was able to work with you in order to customize and style the look of your pop-up windows the way you wanted them to look!

We love working with merchants to help them get the best out of our apps, and we're glad that you've had a great experience with our phone support. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else moving forward!

AbsoluteSkin

So far so good in terms of app performance. I needed some help with the app set up and received great service from Rajni.

November 13, 2019

Hello! We're really glad to hear that Rajni was able to help you out with getting the app set up. We look forward to seeing your success with Upsell! It's a great app and makes it so easy to get some extra dollars in your customers' carts. :-)

Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or comments!

Holiday Harbor

didn't do as well as i wished. I thought that the customer support wasn't good and there were a lot of technical issues.

November 13, 2019

Hello there. I'm very sorry that you had a poor experience with our app and customer service team; that's certainly not how we want our merchants to feel after using our apps or interacting with us!

I've looked into your correspondence, and it seems as though the 'Add to Cart' button is for some reason not showing up on your upsell offer. I can assure you that one of our specialists, Brysen, is currently looking into this and will get back to you on that as soon as possible!

We hope you'll give us another chance to show you our best side, and allow you to try the app out how it should be working.

Dogyard

nice, but needs cash to work, so no 5 stars . filling empty space so review is accepted otherwise they don't let me submit review

Holidaytreats123

Fantastic app with even better customer service support! Chintan solved my problem quickly and easily! Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their stores ability!

November 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out quickly, so you could get your upsells and cross-sells ready and working. We look forward to seeing your store's success with Upsell!

Your Santa dog onesie is absolutely adorable, by the way. Cute model! :-)

My Pet Pack

So far so good. I did have to get some manual install help on the Brooklyn theme (surprising since its a standard theme), but going to give the 14 day trial a run and see how it goes. Camila was very helpful!

November 5, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry that you ran into some trouble with getting the install done manually on the Brooklyn theme - I believe we normally base our instructions on Debut, so perhaps there was some discrepancy - I'll be sure to look into that. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope you love the app!

Please let us know if we can help with anything during your trial (or after, if you decide you love Upsell as much as we think you will) :-)

ToMA Glass Straws

Great. Easy to install. Easy to set up. At first it did not appear to work but Alora at support did a test and said it worked. A minute later we got an order that without the app would have been $28 but with the app (not kidding) ended up being over $100.

October 30, 2019

Hey there; we're so glad to hear that Alora was able to test out the app and ensure it was working properly on your store, and we LOVE hearing that you've been able to see some great success with it already! Upsell is an awesome way to offer upsells and cross-sells to increase your customers' average order value.

We are so happy that the app has been working for you so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you've got any other questions!