4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through targeted upsell offers. It's known for its user-friendly interface, customization features, and smooth integration with other apps. The app's customer service is also highly praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Some merchants have reported the app quickly paying for itself, though a few have encountered issues with updates and theme compatibility. It's particularly useful for BOGO offers, cross-selling, and promoting lesser-known products.

October 3, 2013

Grrreat plugin that allows us to sell costume accessories along with our baseball jerseys. Highly recommended for any ecommerce store.

Kenny Powers Jerseys
Almost 5 years using the app
August 12, 2013

Brilliant! One of the key apps that made us switch to Shopify.

Morfars.dk
Denmark
June 10, 2013

Love it!
There's nothing like an upsell--it's the heart and soul of my business. What a great app!--it's the secret to my bottom line~

Madison & Mulholland Collection
May 11, 2015

Awesome application, highly recommended!

Koala Logic
January 4, 2014

This is a great help in a cross-sell situation. My conversion rate increased in only a few days. Absolutely recommended if you take your business serious.

Flying Frenzy winkel.be
Belgium
June 11, 2013

So simple to use! The conversion report shows quickly at a glance how effective your upsells are. Great App!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile
June 11, 2013

I have been using Product Upsell for about a month now and just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It helps us feature some of our products that our customers might not normally be aware of and helps our site to look and feel more professional. I highly recommend it.

The Dog Perk Corporation
Edited March 9, 2016

So far so good. Simple to set up, great customer support....now just waiting as I unleash on my customers!
Update: Had a few issues, but the Customer support was lightening quick, and the continued support is impressive. Many thanks

Nordiclife
June 11, 2013

It's a perfect app. We're a nonprofit store trying to urge people ordering stuff to make small additional donations. Very few did before, now about 30% make an additional $5.00 donation or more!

Flex Your Rights
March 17, 2015

Great App that has increased conversions on our store. Recommended!

Michael