Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Voice of Hair

The app is really great- the only problem is I can't add the same product as a trigger before checkout. So if you want more of the same product it only let's you add it as a trigger when adding to cart-- but then doesn't allow you to discount it. Customer service is great and Kelsey was very helpful and even stayed 15 minutes later past their closing to help me. I'm going to keep trying because the team is really helpful.

LuckySupplyUSA

Challi was great! I needed a slight cosmetic change to the display of the popup window for our promotion and he was quick to resolve the issue for us! Highly recommended! Thank you, Challi!

Whitakers Garden Center

Great customer support from Harpreet! He helped us troubleshoot an issue, and even did CSS customizations for us... everything we needed got resolved within 5 mins of starting the live chat!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. So happy to hear that Harpreet was able to provide quick and effective chat support. Please feel free to reach out at any time!

ToneWoodAmp

Updated review: Still having a good experience with the app. When I had an issue, Challi jumped in and edited our code to fix our problem. Great app and great support.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We are very happy to hear that our support team was able to offer quick and helpful support. We also really appreciate the feedback on the product sync feature.

Specs Eyewear

The associate Rajni rocks! Helped me get done what I needed when I couldn't figure it out! Thank you for your help!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much the feedback. So happy to hear that Rajni was able to get you the help you needed!

StephanSpeaks

The app has been great, but the customer service from Harpreet was even better. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. A major plus to an already great app.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Very happy to hear that you have been enjoying the app and that Harpreet was able to provide great customer service. Wishing you all the best with your Upsell offers!

REW

I use this app to increase sales and encourage add ons it works brilliantly with the discount app - and if you do stumble upon issues bolds support team are fab Kelsey has helped me sort a few glitches this evening and the live chat was great I am in the UK so as always it means working late as the team are in Canada -- STAY SAFE EVERYONE - Rewclothing.co.uk

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Love to hear that you are using Discounts and Upsell together to offer great sales to your customers. All the best!

Weedipedia

I am just satisfied with their service .and kelsey is just too much lovely & friendly :) keep it up guys.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

Me Time Botanicals

Kelsey helped me through adding cross-sells with discounts and made the process so easy! Thanks and looking forward to a boosted AOV!

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to that Kelsey was able to help you set up your cross-sells. Wishing you all the best with the app and increasing your AOV!

Pink Prints

Great app! does exactly what it says it does. Most apps ive tried don't work well with the other apps I have on my store but this one is great. Had a small issue but Kelsey and Harpreet solved it for me within minutes. So happy!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Kelsey and Harpreet were able to help you out!