Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

متجر واي فاي | متخصص ببيع الأجهزة الذكيّة واكسسواراتها

One of the best applications that may increase your e-store sales!

Thanks for making it available .. and thanks Chintan And for your help!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Upsell app to help generate additional sales. We're happy you're loving it, and we'll be sure to share the kind words with Chintan!

MinusCal

The app when used with the discount app does allow us to offer a better deal to our customers. Already we are getting more sales. The Bold rep Challi was so knowledgeable and helpful. She was pleasant and a joy to work with.

September 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you've been using Upsell and Bold Discounts together to offer your customers BOGO deals; that really entices people!

So glad to hear that Challi was able to get everything working and answered for you. She is a total sweetheart and such a hard worker; we're glad you were able to speak with her!

Your products sound awesome by the way, and very intriguing to read the research!

Nacost

I love this app does everything i need it to and the support is really good. Highly recommended to anyone with a ecom store.

September 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the recommendation - we're really glad to hear you're loving our Upsell app! Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be glad to assist again.

Bio Hazard Inc

Brenden is amazing in terms of communication and has been following up on our issue to ensure we can meet a resolution. Thank you Brenden for the Bold Commerce team!

September 23, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to apologize for the difficulty you have had reaching us via phone. We have a calendar where you can set up a call with us, so often our phone lines are tied up with scheduled phone calls!

It looks like our specialist, Brenden, has been in contact with you over the past few days and has been able to figure out what might be causing your issue with Cashier.

If you could please get back to us and let us know the best number for us to reach you at, we'd love to get everything sorted out now that you are possibly back in the office! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peripage

love this app. seamless compared to all other apps. Im sure i will subscribe for all my stores. good work team

September 20, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear how much you love our app, and that it has been working perfectly for you - that's what we aim for. :-)

Thank you so much for the review - please let us know if you need any assistance or have any questions; we'd love to help.

RinkMaster CAN

A great app with fabulous support. I’ve no hesitation in recommending Bold Upsell as a valuable component of a Shopify store.

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We're glad to hear you're loving our apps and support - it means a lot to see your reviews and read your recommendations!

Love your products by the way! A true Canadian staple. :-)

Holley Day

I couldn't find the answer I needed so I decided request help via the Chat. My response was almost instant and assistance/solution provided within a few minutes. Great service from Kaiser who managed to translate my very non-technical explanation of what I needed and assist me. Thanks heaps :)

September 19, 2019

Hello there! We're so sorry you weren't able to find the answer to your question on our Help Center - but, it's great to see that our live chat team was able to assist you and answer the questions you had quickly. :)

LOVE your beachwear, by the way!

My Three Cats & Co.

I contacted BOLD Upsell Chat with an issue. It is finally resolved thanks to Rahul's and Guri's expertise.

September 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; sometimes it takes time for our experts to delve into an issue and figure out what's going on with a store, but it's great to see that things have been resolved for you. :-)

By the way, I LOVE your variety of cat products!

IBD Medical

This app is great for upsell popups! Bhumi was extremely helpful in customising the popup to look exactly how we wanted it to look. Thanks so much!

September 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that you're loving the way Upsell pops up to show customers additional products - and that's awesome to hear that Bhumi was able to get it customized exactly how you wanted it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions; we'd love to help again!

STRONG self(ie)

Eric did a great job figuring out the issues I was having! Loving the app - so does my client! Thank you!

September 16, 2019

Eric is such a hard worker; we're so glad he was able to sort out the issue you ran into with Upsell! So sorry that happened, but I'm glad we were able to get it fixed for you. :-)

Thank you for sharing! We love hearing that both you and your customers love the app - it's a great way to increase your average order value, and show customers products they may not have seen otherwise!