Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Grande Cosmetics

Cody was a great support rep for this app. He went above and beyond to help me out when I needed it the most. Automation for a company is key and Cody understood it!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Cody is a total rockstar; we're so glad he was able to help you better understand and use Upsell!

Many of our employees are business owners themselves so we completely understand such needs as automation when it comes to running a business; thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

NuWaveBravo

I used this app to create discounts on upsell offers. Parminder was a huge help when I had questions! So thankful for his support and how well he explained things to me. Uber happy.

September 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with our support team; we're so glad to hear Parminder was able to get things explained and working for you!

We're always ready to help out, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. We love hearing that you're so happy with our app, and would love to answer any other questions you may have.

Homesick Imports

I worked with Harpreet and Shubhneet on an issue I had with a product. He was extremely helpful in fixing my issue! Great customer service!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! We're really glad to hear that our support specialists were able to resolve the issue you ran into with upsell - so sorry that happened in the first place, but I'm so glad to hear that everything is now working as it should!

We hope you love Upsell! Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Jadelynn Brooke®

Downloaded the Upsell app and had amazing help from Customer Support getting set-up. Jennifer with Bold's customer support was quick, kind, and super helpful in resolving my questions/issues. Thank you, Jennifer for such a helpful experience!

September 13, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that Jennifer was able to get you the support you needed in a timely (and friendly) manner. :) That's certainly what all of our specialists strive to do!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Jennifer! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Carnés Natural™

The worst customer service in the world! Οur store had to be open on Monday, but we are still waiting for Bold support to respond. We lost 12 days on this app. We sent a message before the installation to cancel it because we didn't have time, but instead, they proceeded with the installation of the code. They duplicated our theme to install the app code, they renamed the one to Bold Upsell and installed the code to the Other one. Now we don't know which one is the original and we're waiting for the support team to remove the code. (5 days now).

September 16, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the mix-up, as I can completely empathize with how much it affected your store's launch. Unfortunately due to the mix-up, our team had installed the app's code rather than removed it.

We had hoped to discuss the situation over the phone with you, however couldn't reach you. I just wanted to let you know that as of September 10, the code has been successfully removed from your themes.

Again, I just wanted to apologize profusely for the issues this has caused your store. It's certainly not what we want our merchants to experience while they are using our apps.

The Next Gentry

so far so good! I've installed the app and quickly it has generated more interest for my site. Spending money on ads can be expensive and this is a great way to offer customers more products for the same ad spend.

September 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear that this is a great solution in place of ad spend for you - it's a great way to offer additional products to customers without seeming like you are bothering them with offers.

We'd love to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns; don't hesitate to reach out!

Duchess & Hare

*update* I received a call from help department after leaving this review and they were very eager to get my installation working. So, they seem to have quick support if needed. However, I'm still not interested installing the app because of my misunderstanding of the pricing.

I installed the app but it wouldn't work and there is no documentation to assist in installation beyond the "install" button, instead they tell you to contact them for a professional installation (you must pay).

Weirdly, after I clicked the "install button, my site was slowed down even though the upsells weren't working at all.

I also didn't realize that the starting price point is PER VIEW of the upsell, so it becomes pricey if you want all of your customers to get the upsells.

I deleted the app.

I use another bold product that I like quite a bit but I was disappointed with this one.

Ring to Perfection

BE AWARE. We have tried to make this app work for the past ten days but only with issues. It does not work well with some other apps we have on our store and worse, when we disabled all functions and removed the upsell offers, it still proceeded to checkout via bold's checkout process so that they would collect 0.5% of income on more than $2200 of our transfers. When reaching out to the support staf we've been told we could not be reimbursed. There are better after-checkout-upsells apps that this available, do not use!

Quicare Store

Thanks Brysen and Robert P for a job well done of integrating the product into my website. Really appreciate your help.

August 30, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review; we'll be sure to pass along your message to Brysen and Robert! So glad to hear they were able to help you integrate your products and get the app working for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions; we're glad to help!

Sidekik

This app is great for upsell during checkout. After checkout it is more complicated to set up but the technical support is great. Guri and Simran were very helpful in making sure the app worked correctly for me.

August 30, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the upsell after checkout feature using Upsell with Bold Cashier. It makes it so easy for customers to add something to their order.

So sorry to hear you found the setup to be complicated, but glad to hear that our support team was able to help get everything set up properly for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Very cool product, by the way! Looks like a fun challenge. :)