Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Trendminator.com

Abhijeet’s helped me out today it was very very very very very very very very goooooooooooooooooooood

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We're ecstatic that Abhi could help you out - we know how great he is too :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further from here!

Bouncy Blue

Love this upsell app! Makes it supereasy to create upsells and also monitor them. By far the best app for this on the market.

P.S Go get your high fives!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad the app is easy and intuitive to navigate. I'll make sure to hand out those high fives to everyone on the team as well :)

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GreatTimesAhead

Taylor was really quick to reply and solve my problem. He explained why the app didn't work properly and changed the coding.

July 25, 2019

Hello there. We're so happy to hear that Taylor was able to solve things quickly for you! It certainly helps to get an explanation so you understand what needed to happen. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future; we'd be more than happy to help!

Adorable selection of baby diapers, by the way.

Beauty For Real

Thank you so much to Brysen and Rajni for the excellent help and the positive attitude. Customer Service is a 10/10. I had a few issues with the app but Brysen and Rajni (The people I spoke with) took full initiative to help me solve the problems I had.

July 25, 2019

Hello there. Thank you for the kind words! We will definitely share the message with Rajni and Brysen; they will certainly be humbled to hear your words. We're so glad that they were able to get everything sorted for you as well to ensure everything was up and running correctly!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments, and we'd love to assist. Best of luck upselling! :-)

BluPandas

Rajni was a big help to all my questions and making sure the app works just how I wanted it to work. Great staff, great product!

July 25, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're so happy that our live chat specialists were able to sort things out with the app for you! So glad we could get it working how you wanted it do; let us know if we can help in any way in the future!

Zalooo.com

i love this app .easy to setup and config . this app bring to me a lot of benefits recommend to everyone

July 25, 2019

Hello there, thank you for sharing your thoughts about our app; we love that you love it! We definitely strive to make our apps as user-friendly as possible but understand that it doesn't always work out that way, so please let us know if you need any assistance!

Happy upselling. :-)

Dofos Pet Centre

The app is great! But with BOLD the support is nexct level we had a small issue and Parminder sorted it for us quickly !

July 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're loving our Upsell app - it's such an easy way to increase your customers' average order value! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns as we'd love to help again.

Love your story, by the way. Cheers to another 60 years!

Pokiloop

First Bold app that I'm using and I can't live without it anymore ! Why ? Because it's not only a great app, the team behind is so competent and it's really important to me !
I asked to their Support to help me with a special customization so that the upsell can work well with my Shopify theme, they did everything and really fast.
Special thanks to Jonnathan from the Support team !

July 19, 2019

We love hearing from our merchants that we're doing a great job; thank you very much for the kind words about our app and our customer service! We strive to offer the best products and support possible.

We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to Jonnathan; he'll be very appreciative! We're glad the customization was applied without any issues. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

F'n Glam, Be You...

I usually use bold apps for my stores because they some of the best out there. Plus I supporting my fellow Winterpeggers as I live there too :-) Had a few issues oddly this time on my new store, but wthey were fixed pretty fast. Thanks

July 17, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues that you ran into with our Bundles app. I'm glad that one of our support specialists was able to get into your code and fix up the styling to make everything work smoothly again!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance moving forward - we'd be more than happy to help again!

VitaminGroceryStore.com

Please update the tutorial on upsell and cashier. Interface has changed. It's difficult to setup while following along in the video.

July 4, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback! Would you mind clarifying which tutorial you're talking about so we can look into updating this ASAP? Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.