Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Modern HR

Aryan Sharma and Vighnesh were brilliant in helping me to customise the app via live chat. I'm not a coder and they were able to solve my problem very quickly. Aryan even helped me to add my own brand colours to my form. Thank you both for all your help. Everything is now working perfectly.

Chewelry & Babe

Aryan was great. He understood my challenges and frustrations. He was able to quickly help with the app install, tested it out with me and even showed me how to add new products to up sell so I could get going right away. Overall, terrific service!

Meluka Honey USA

Guri was very helpful! He figured out my issue right away and helped me get on with my business. Happy to have good support.

bioactiveskincareco

Very flexible and effective application. I had a technical issue and Aryan Sharma from the Bold support team provided fast and friendly support and got the issue resolved. Great product and great support! Thanks!

Tech Butter

Kelsey really helped get us set up! We're very happy with her assistance and in-depth customer service. Thanks again Kelsey!

Shop Just Sales

I use this app for two Shopify stores, which helps me cross-sell and Upsell my products. The idea is to produce higher profits. I have learned to create a collection of Cross-Sell Products that do not appear on my web site which I can surprise them with the related add ons. The only negative thing I can find is - I wish the app would allow me more freedom to use different fonts and text colors for the script I create.

Gullygarms

Kelsey was a great help for me today, she clearly broke down where the problem was, and was quick to adhere to my request. Great service

Not Consumed

This app works consistently and LOOKS professional. Bold for the win on this one. Customer service is actually available, quick, and helpful. Shout out to Harpreet who was super helpful in helping me customize the font settings.

Woosh Beauty

The initial set up is extremely easy, but when I did have a question, one live chat with Harpreet and it was all sorted out. Customer service is excellent!

OYEMI STORE

Very Useful to set up settings to maximize sellings. Easy and faster to set up, and easy to see how works on online store. Try to use it