Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

Carnés Natural™

The worst customer service in the world! Οur store had to be open on Monday, but we are still waiting for Bold support to respond. We lost 12 days on this app. We sent a message before the installation to cancel it because we didn't have time, but instead, they proceeded with the installation of the code. They duplicated our theme to install the app code, they renamed the one to Bold Upsell and installed the code to the Other one. Now we don't know which one is the original and we're waiting for the support team to remove the code. (5 days now).

September 16, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the mix-up, as I can completely empathize with how much it affected your store's launch. Unfortunately due to the mix-up, our team had installed the app's code rather than removed it.

We had hoped to discuss the situation over the phone with you, however couldn't reach you. I just wanted to let you know that as of September 10, the code has been successfully removed from your themes.

Again, I just wanted to apologize profusely for the issues this has caused your store. It's certainly not what we want our merchants to experience while they are using our apps.

Ring to Perfection

BE AWARE. We have tried to make this app work for the past ten days but only with issues. It does not work well with some other apps we have on our store and worse, when we disabled all functions and removed the upsell offers, it still proceeded to checkout via bold's checkout process so that they would collect 0.5% of income on more than $2200 of our transfers. When reaching out to the support staf we've been told we could not be reimbursed. There are better after-checkout-upsells apps that this available, do not use!

Twisted Gear Inc

I’m sure the app is fine. Unfortunately the customer service is terrible! Really don’t recommend this app if the device is this bad early on.

August 27, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and this feedback. We apologize for the potential miscommunication - it appears as though you may have not received an email from our installation specialist, Taylor, last Tuesday.

A couple of our other specialists have followed up with you and we hope you are receiving our emails! In the case that they haven't gone through properly, feel free to let me know here and I'll be able to relay that to our specialists.

We hope to hear from you so we can get everything sorted out properly! We'd love to be able to help you out with the installation and get the app working for you so you can see if it's right for your store.

Tiny Fantasy Land

Yikes this app kills your site load speed. i just noticed this after the 1st day of installing it now i have to go back and remove junk from this app. The app is super clunky and this is just awful.

August 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear that this app was not satisfactory for you. I noticed our app specialist reached out to let you know we could look into the speed issues for you, as our app shouldn't cause any noticeable delays on your store.

We completely understand that you have decided to remove the app as you found it was not easy to manage. We wish you the best of luck, and will always be here to help should you decide to give the app another shot!

Snoofield

It's a scam. Firs time I leave a review on a Shopify app.
Only appear 1 time on 5.
First plan is 10$/month for 200 views which is absolutely ridiculous.
Don't recommend at all.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

We got sales from this app, no doubt about that. But this app destroyed my loads times, even worse if you cleared your cookies and browser history the site appeared quick for the first few pages loads until the bold app scripts did something. And this was happening on even the collection pages where the app was doing nothing in terms of functionality.

I hired a speed optimisation expert and he thought it could be the app. He deleted the app and any leftover code and the site went from loading 6-7 seconds on most occasions down to less than 2 seconds!!!

I've had this installed for probably over a year and I'm embarrassed I didn't spot this. Conversions rates are through the roof so I'd dread to think how much revenue this app has cost me over the year. I don't usually write reviews but something needs doing, Shopify shouldn't allow this.

May 28, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm deeply sorry to hear about the issues that you faced with the Upsell app - our app specialists have reached out to you to, I hope that we're able to discuss this and come to a suitable resolution. After all, we're always striving to improve our apps, so your feedback is absolutely appreciated.

Strangeshirts

Don't waste your time can't do what it says it does without you buying pretty much all the Bold apps $$$

I was told I would have to uninstall all the apps that i have been using for the past 2 years on over 150 products, just so i can get the upsell app to select more than one option.

Also was told that there's not enough data for the bold brain, even though we have been online for 2 years with almost 3000 sales... not sure how much more data you need for something that's supposed to be smarter than me...

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app.I'm deeply sorry to hear about that you weren't satisfied with our app - our apps specialists have reached out, and I hope that we're able to come to a resolution. Thank you so much.

GreenPlanetCraft

Pro: Staffs are friendly and helpful
Cons:
.No support 24/7. The wait was long (My store was paused 3 days because I needed this app and already paid for it)
.30/200 views were just for figuring out if the app was working.
.Charge per view was unfair since it doesn't guarantee sales
.App was not very responsive. Took it long enough before it is loaded and customers may have skipped to cart already.
.Should add more features like more title characters
=> Overall, ClickFunnel offers cross-sell and upsell with email support and more for the same cost. Here if you get more than 5000 views you will get charged like $90. Clickfunnel charges $97 for unlimited views (so they are technically the same thing but ClickFunnel offers more)

May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our apps. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with some of our features, but I can assure you that we're always striving to make our apps work as best possible for all our users - so your feedback helps greatly. If there's any more that we can do to help in the future, please feel free to contact our support team and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

thatcoolcard

I bought this app and it didn't work. I contacted support and they said they would fix my installation, but it never worked even after waiting 24 hours. I ended up losing 2 days of upsells during a promotion for valentine's day and waiting for them to make it work. Ended up uninstalling on day 3 and buying another app.

Sea Witch Botanicals

Not sure if it's in the installation or what, but this app wouldn't show the upsell module, and prevented customers from adding to their cart. Other apps, such as the recurring payments won't work either (after professional installation).

TL;DR: This app cost me not only time, but also sales.

Previous 1 3 4