Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Top-rated BFCM app: Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Oddball Crystals

1 Star because it's not good enough that your old code stays behind and slows up the theme. I don't think it's good enough that you won't help uninstall the code..

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for you feedback. Residual code from Bold Upsell should not slow down your site in any way, but if you are experiencing slow speeds our team would be more than happy to remove that code for you. One of our Merchant Success Specialists have reached out to remove the code and provide any other support you might need regarding Bold Upsell or any of our other apps.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Another one of Bold apps that is full of bugs and for which we are charged handsomely. On the last upsell I lost $32.36 because the discount was calculated wrong. When I raise the issues, the only answer we get is someone will look into it. Refunding some of the monthly fees we are charged is never an option.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with your product prices. One of our merchant success specialists have reached out to resolve the issues you were experiencing.

Fuchusi

i really dont know why people bother with this app as its not a true upsell app, its more a frequently bought together or recommendations app. it doesnt create discounts for the upsell which is the whole point of upselling is to give a discount so they buy. when i did test it it also didnt work, i wouldnt spend money at all on this app as there are much cheaper apps that do what this does but in a more simpler and better way.

The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Customer service on this app is among the worst I've seen. I was charged $90 upon install and 20 minutes later I was asking for a refund because in a blog post it was advertised this app does Post Purchase Upsell when in fact, it did not. That's another app. I requested a refund and customer service made me run through hoops and hoops for a simple refund/reversal for a charge 20 minutes ago. They want a bill number which has not been generated yet. I'm unable to understand why it's so difficult to refund someone who hasn't even used your app for an hour. I have contacted Shopify Support who also said it's not possible to provide a billing number as the invoice was not paid yet. They requested I delete this app and they would contact the developer directly to get this resolved. I will edit my review upon further updates.

Zelda's Song

Please don't get involved with Bold. I have no choice because I have a custom business that I started over 7 years ago and Product Options was the only customizer available at the time. They have yet to get this Upsell/Discount to work, and every time I make contact with them it's a different answer. I have no idea right now what's going on with my site. And it's not likely I'm going to get an answer. Avoid them. UPDATE - after hours with support, they were unable to get the apps to work for even the simplest of discounts with customization. AVOID THEM.

Pure Product Australia

Low-level software not working, will take you a few hr in youtube to figure it's not what they show you

HO KARAN

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

bighammerwines.com

Doesn't work. Will assuredly break your store and you will lose customers after installing this app, just like we did.

Couture Look

This app is so dumb! Probably a first grade wrote this app. The list of collections has limitations on how many it can show so if you have lots of collections, you can forget about picking. The list stopped somewhere in the middle of the B's collection...have long ways to go! Support told me that they will put in a request for future enhancements. Are you kidding me??? Future enhancements when the app is broken?? OMG!!!

Squirrp

Terrible experience. Bloated slow code. Page load time went from under 1 sec to 10 secs. Also stops add to cart from working. Should work out of the box as it's just the Simple Theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6