Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Pure Product Australia

Low-level software not working, will take you a few hr in youtube to figure it's not what they show you

HO KARAN

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

bighammerwines.com

Doesn't work. Will assuredly break your store and you will lose customers after installing this app, just like we did.

Couture Look

This app is so dumb! Probably a first grade wrote this app. The list of collections has limitations on how many it can show so if you have lots of collections, you can forget about picking. The list stopped somewhere in the middle of the B's collection...have long ways to go! Support told me that they will put in a request for future enhancements. Are you kidding me??? Future enhancements when the app is broken?? OMG!!!

Squirrp

Terrible experience. Bloated slow code. Page load time went from under 1 sec to 10 secs. Also stops add to cart from working. Should work out of the box as it's just the Simple Theme.

VVS Jewelry

****ing app disabled my cart page. I didn't know until a week after when a customer asked me why products added to his cart wasn't showing up on the cart page. I thought it was a facebook tracking issue. I wasted a lot of money because of this app.

Bunnylifter

This app makes your page go from 3 seconds to loading speed to 19 seconds. Horrible, make sure that you duplicate your theme before trying the app.

Homes Bracelets

uninstalled the app because it sucked and it messed with our code. Do not install. huhuihihihihuhiuhiuhiehwfi

January 29, 2020

Hello there. I'm glad to see that our team of experts were able to identify the issue of one of your other apps having conflicted with our code, causing some unsightly text on your homepage.

It looks like one of our installation experts was able to get the Upsell code fully removed from your store, as per your wishes.

I just wanted to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and we want to wish you the very best in the future!

Save Australia

Terrible experience. Buggy app. Everything takes forever. Customer service has no idea what they're talking about.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry that you had a poor experience using our app. I noticed that one of our newer chat agents was having a difficult time figuring things out for you, but it seems that one of our others was able to help you out after and everything seemed good from your end.

I understand you have already deleted our app, but if you decide you'd like to try Upsell again in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best of luck with everything in the future.

Professionalism1

This shit doesn't let me cancel my subscription. Something like this never happened to me before. It says that my next charge is in 2 days, but it doesn't let me cancel it. It's unreal and very stupid.

December 9, 2019

Hi there! One of our app specialists, Tim, has reached out to you already, but I just wanted to let you know that in order to avoid being charged after the trial, you just need to delete our app from your Apps section within Shopify's admin!

We hope that helps. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6