Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Product Upsell, Cross-sell & Smart Upsells to make more money

Berry Cute Kids

Offers work on the product page for the first time. Then after that, the pop-up offer stops working. To fix it, you need to turn the app off and on again.

Sea Witch Botanicals

Not sure if it's in the installation or what, but this app wouldn't show the upsell module, and prevented customers from adding to their cart. Other apps, such as the recurring payments won't work either (after professional installation).

TL;DR: This app cost me not only time, but also sales.

Artsify Cases

Worst app ever. Upsells are hard to setup. It was terrible making my website super slow. Even after I uninstalled my website was super slow. Probably lost several sales because of them. After i finally reviewed my website I was fortunate to find the code they leave. Right after I took off their code the website was fast again and sales started coming in... I should charge them for a week of no sales!!!!!

Playing Card Decks

Froze checkout on my store for a whole day until I noticed, maybe lost $1,000 in sales. Deactivated the app and a few days later I noticed my check out not working again, finally deleted and check out now working again. Tech support is useless. Install at your own risk.

Teeplusplusclth

NOT RECOMMENDING! Hard to setup, frustrating product searching capabilities (if you have big store you have to go through all the products). Non-intuitive, frustrating - and I couldn't get to trigger the cross-sell on mobile when it should be on by default.

The Otaku Box Shop

None of Bolds apps will correctly install on my (brand new) Shopify store. They all sit in an infinite loop, or give me a "whoops, something went wrong" error.

Ltlppl1

Wouldn't recommend this at all. In theory it sounds good, but for example, i wanted to up sell so if a customer buys more than 1 item they receive a discount. It doesn't work for that. I also set up cross selling on most products on my website. I wasn't able to test it out because every browser i've already used in the past, it wouldn't show. So i finally installed firefox, just so i could test it out, and was disappointed to find that none were working correctly, they were just picking random products, not the ones i had selected. Furthermore, if any of your customers have visited your website prior to you installing this app, then it won't appear for them when they select a product- unless they use a browser they haven't used before. I'm also struggling to get support from the app regarding this.

Les Petits Plus Au Quotidien

Horrible. They say you can do one click upsells but you actually need another of their app. + it's not clear how you need to create upsells with just a discount for purchasing additional quantities. Really having a hard time with the app.

Shopzodiac

App worked good for a while. Then I get this automatic email that my product has been deleted. This has happend a total of 5 times in the past 8 months or so. Last time it happened 2 days ago and the most recent was just today. It's getting out of hand and customer service doesn't do a thing about it. Each time I contact customer service and they first say they have no idea why its happening and then they cap it off with "we'll look into it". It's frustrating when you don't do anything to the product and the app deletes the upsell itself and you lose all the revenue. Not to mention the app notifies you about 24 hours after it deleted the upsell product. I've been a long time user but enough is enough. There's plenty of other cheaper upsell apps out there. I would consider everyone try their options elsewhere before trying this.

My Summer Bod

An absolute nightmare. If you go ahead be aware you are waiting over a week to get things up and running. No compatibility with other apps.

Previous 1 3 4