Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell, Cross-sell with Smart Funnels before & AFTER checkout!

prettyhands

Increases conversions. Would like it to look a bit better though (the upsell that pops up when "add to cart")

May 30, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - I know that our Support Specialists would love to do what they can to help out with any styling concerns that you have! If possible, do you think that you could reach out to support@boldcommerce.com? Please just include the troubles that you're seeing with styling along with your store's URL, and our specialists will try their best to make it work a bit better for you! Thanks again!

WallMonkeys.com

Simran from support was very helpful and quick to respond. The app is a bit tedious to use but does offer great tools.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're glad our support team was able to help in a timely manner, which is what we strive for.

We're sorry to hear you're finding the app to be a bit tedious; if you're having any difficulty using any of its features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'd love to walk you through the different ways you can set it up for different offers!

I really love your landscape wall murals, by the way. They're gorgeous!

Passion Grab

I have been using this app a bit and one thing I can say is there some work to do with it. It feels a little to simple, no options of customization, but at the same time there is a lot of customization ONLY if you have an idea of what you wan to do (like literally drawn out) and contact customer support. Once you do that you can basically alter it to however you want. BOLD really strides to have good customer support WHICH IS SO GOOD! They will work with you over and over again until you get it right. Now one thing I can tell you is that YOU NEED TO RUN THROUGH THE OFFERs yourself! This will ensure your find any errors or things not working correctly. So TEST TEST TEST! anything wrong and you can contact them and they will try and help you! One other thing is that I wish they had a test mode because I basically wasted like 70 views just on pure testing (I only have to 200) and also maybe they should give way more views per package. Finally if you want the "After Checkout" Feature you will have to download BOLD Cashier but this will mess around with many many many many MANY things. But overall I think the function of this app offers things that no other app does it just needs a load of tweaking.

RIPNDIP

The app was semi easy to get setup and once it was I needed some extra tech support to get it finalized on mobile with my custom theme. They were able to get it all fixed me and set up just in time for our sale.

bebemoss.com

ell as we are a social business operation on ver very low margins, this app helped up to up our cart value and is the reason we are slowly becoming profitable. Indeed we are selling handmade organic toys, crocheted by a group of underprivileged mothers, many being Syrian refugees. Most of the proceeds of our sells go to the moms directly leaving us with almost no profit in order to grow our business. Being able to upsell posters makes up for that. It's a real life changer, despite being only a few days we started using the app.

I did not have the need to use support as the app was super easy to install and it all works well so far!

i Create Art Kit

A little difficult especially if you are not code savvy. However, support is excellent especially Jevon - very helpful to the laymen. Made it worth the time.

Household Inventions

Great, clean app that needs a little more refinement. Customer service was great though—thanks Rifat!

UEndure

Just installed this app the other day. Haven't yet seen any sales from it but I know they're coming. Very impressed with how easy it was to install and get everything up and running.

Fairy Finery

I am excited to use the upsell app and Rony J was so helpful in getting it going and fine tuning the appearance. can't wait to see the results. I think the potential is very exciting and so easy to use

Izzy's Essentials

I'm giving this app 4 stars for now as I've only just started using it, so I have no idea about their customer assistance and follow-up practices. That said, it has been very simple to use, does what it's supposed to do, and does it well.

Some alternative products like SMAR7 might look better, but they're hard to use from your phone when you have to make changes on the go! Not this one!

They also have ONE MONTH free to try (vs 7 days), and the start up bundle is cheaper than it's competitor, which is GOLD when you're starting up your eCommerce store..! It's definitely worth the try!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10