Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

OPINEL USA

Our website's Add to Cart functionality completely broke and even with expedited tech support, we're looking at multiple business days for a fix. The app works as expected until it doesn't and when it doesn't good luck getting a quick fix or being able to fix it yourself. Update: While I still don't agree with how Bold's app edits code, given you provide their customer service team with the right information they are able to course-correct and fix things. -1 star for not being able to edit their code without ample coding experience.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured we have our experts working on resolving the issues you've been experiencing. We thank you for all your patience.

Sew What Box

Working great! I am using this to sell one-time boxes to people who subscribe to my subscription box. The support desk (Rajni) is very helpful and helped me make code changes to the display of the upsell pop-up.

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for for the review! What a great an interesting way of using Subscriptions and Upsell together. We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you out to achieve the look and feel you were looking for.

Chefclub

The design is a little poor but functionnalities are very well done, it's very interoperable (like with side-cart functionnalities of other editor) and reporting is very good. Lots of possibilities and settings.

Voice of Hair

The app is really great- the only problem is I can't add the same product as a trigger before checkout. So if you want more of the same product it only let's you add it as a trigger when adding to cart-- but then doesn't allow you to discount it. Customer service is great and Kelsey was very helpful and even stayed 15 minutes later past their closing to help me. I'm going to keep trying because the team is really helpful.

Bovì Carne Genuina

bello e funzionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

QluxBeauty

great app easy to use
more sale
thanks to improve it ..............................................

Pinks Boutique

Super easy use. Wouldn't change it. Only concern is that it sometimes feels like it can drop off the website :)

Sonix

Laurel was so helpful! She walked me through step by step to successfully set everything up!!! Thank you! Great experience.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Great app provider for Shopify and my limited experience with support has always been helpful. Chintan on chat had the answers I needed right away. My only complaint and docking a star is because you have to add so many different apps from the dev to acomplish what I consider (and other apps do as well) very related tasks such as offer a BOGO discount in the upsell. You need another app to do that and it and of course more monthly fees. I already feel like I get app'd to death on this platform, but what incentive is there to an upsell without a discount? Should be under one app IMO...

Dogyard

nice, but needs cash to work, so no 5 stars . filling empty space so review is accepted otherwise they don't let me submit review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12