Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Sew What Box

Working great! I am using this to sell one-time boxes to people who subscribe to my subscription box. The support desk (Rajni) is very helpful and helped me make code changes to the display of the upsell pop-up.

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for for the review! What a great an interesting way of using Subscriptions and Upsell together. We are so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you out to achieve the look and feel you were looking for.

Chefclub

The design is a little poor but functionnalities are very well done, it's very interoperable (like with side-cart functionnalities of other editor) and reporting is very good. Lots of possibilities and settings.

Voice of Hair

The app is really great- the only problem is I can't add the same product as a trigger before checkout. So if you want more of the same product it only let's you add it as a trigger when adding to cart-- but then doesn't allow you to discount it. Customer service is great and Kelsey was very helpful and even stayed 15 minutes later past their closing to help me. I'm going to keep trying because the team is really helpful.

Bovì Carne Genuina

bello e funzionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

QluxBeauty

great app easy to use
more sale
thanks to improve it ..............................................

Pinks Boutique

Super easy use. Wouldn't change it. Only concern is that it sometimes feels like it can drop off the website :)

Sonix

Laurel was so helpful! She walked me through step by step to successfully set everything up!!! Thank you! Great experience.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Great app provider for Shopify and my limited experience with support has always been helpful. Chintan on chat had the answers I needed right away. My only complaint and docking a star is because you have to add so many different apps from the dev to acomplish what I consider (and other apps do as well) very related tasks such as offer a BOGO discount in the upsell. You need another app to do that and it and of course more monthly fees. I already feel like I get app'd to death on this platform, but what incentive is there to an upsell without a discount? Should be under one app IMO...

Dogyard

nice, but needs cash to work, so no 5 stars . filling empty space so review is accepted otherwise they don't let me submit review

AndHalloweenforall

Great app but can have small bugs here and there like offers getting mixed up together or not showing at all

October 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review and this feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you've run into some bugs with the app; it looks like you were able to speak with one of our live chat representatives in order to get the issue sorted out. We'll certainly be in touch with updates on the fixes!

We look forward to getting Upsell working properly on your store again so that people can properly get all of the Halloween goodies you sell. Cheers, and thanks for your patience and understanding!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12