Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Top-rated BFCM app: Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

Bovì Carne Genuina

bello e funzionaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

QluxBeauty

great app easy to use
more sale
thanks to improve it ..............................................

Pinks Boutique

Super easy use. Wouldn't change it. Only concern is that it sometimes feels like it can drop off the website :)

Sonix

Laurel was so helpful! She walked me through step by step to successfully set everything up!!! Thank you! Great experience.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Great app provider for Shopify and my limited experience with support has always been helpful. Chintan on chat had the answers I needed right away. My only complaint and docking a star is because you have to add so many different apps from the dev to acomplish what I consider (and other apps do as well) very related tasks such as offer a BOGO discount in the upsell. You need another app to do that and it and of course more monthly fees. I already feel like I get app'd to death on this platform, but what incentive is there to an upsell without a discount? Should be under one app IMO...

Dogyard

nice, but needs cash to work, so no 5 stars . filling empty space so review is accepted otherwise they don't let me submit review

AndHalloweenforall

Great app but can have small bugs here and there like offers getting mixed up together or not showing at all

October 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review and this feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you've run into some bugs with the app; it looks like you were able to speak with one of our live chat representatives in order to get the issue sorted out. We'll certainly be in touch with updates on the fixes!

We look forward to getting Upsell working properly on your store again so that people can properly get all of the Halloween goodies you sell. Cheers, and thanks for your patience and understanding!

Serve Merchandise

I like the service given to me by the tech for the app. Parminder was helpful and considerate. And he solves my problem by asking me additional info to solve the case.

September 25, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that Parminder was able to get you sorted out with all of your questions and any problems you had. That's what we aim to do!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments; we'd be more than happy to assist again.

Sidekik

This app is great for upsell during checkout. After checkout it is more complicated to set up but the technical support is great. Guri and Simran were very helpful in making sure the app worked correctly for me.

August 30, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the upsell after checkout feature using Upsell with Bold Cashier. It makes it so easy for customers to add something to their order.

So sorry to hear you found the setup to be complicated, but glad to hear that our support team was able to help get everything set up properly for you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Very cool product, by the way! Looks like a fun challenge. :)

Hustler Hollywood

We've never had upsell for our customers so from the very beginning of trying Bold Upsell helped us to increase AOV, sell more units, move certain items specially etc.

Pop-up was not user friendly especially for MObile but our Devs optimized it per our design and needs. It's working perfectly.

There are still issues like Upsell doesn't recognize that item doesn't have enough stock to fulfill customers needs and they're getting error later at checkout. Our customers were able to add 10 qty from upsell but item didn't have stock and customer got error message at checkout forcing customer to make more extra steps instead of checkout.

So we've went and restrict to allow 3 qty max per each upsell product.

But other than above issues, it's working perfectly as expected for such kind of apps.

We cannot count exact increase in business according to just this app as we've done many things to increase conversion as well as design and speed optimization. But overall we're seeing ave. 75% increase month over month comparing with 2018.
95% usually really informative and helpful, really resolves issues. Just sometimes there is a confusion when another person jumps into the conversation helping cleaning tickets instead of original person. Those jump in people can give wrong reply or cannot really resolve original issue as they looks like simply didn't go through whole correspondence in order to address the issue properly.

We have to explain the issue from the beginning that is annoying. It's ok for jumping in new people just they need to spend more time before contacting clients back instead of passing this to us. We're expecting to receive resolved issue.

However it happens rare. Overall support is really helpful.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We appreciate these types of responses from our merchants, as we're always working to improve our support process and provide better service to our clients. I'll be sure to pass this on to our team manager.

We're glad to see that you're seeing such an increase in order value and hope to work with you again soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11